Sunday, December 9, 2007

Magnetosphere

Guess what?? im in the library!! it's my first time studying in the library! how awkward is that! and this keyboard is killing me.... hahaa

im currently reading bout magnetosphere but i stopped to write sumthing here!
i just want to say this library is freaking noisy! im sitting here listening to ppl talking bout craps and my gosh, they are loud! haihhh this is soo defeating the purpose of studying in the library. i went to the silent zone....and it was packed there...so i have to stay here....bummer~

and again this keyboard kills me!

2 comments:

Annas Aziz said...

hahaha.
thats why, saya tak pernah nak pg lib for study. My eyes asik nak tgk orang jer. tak concentrate

nways, good luck exam. kami baru nak start...

fzrzk said...

Thanks Annas for the wish. Lots of Luck to u too.

haha! rule out library from the place to study... hehe

wouldnt even be there if not of the study guide~