Wednesday, September 3, 2008

tired but rewarding

Pardon me for neglecting my dear blog for quite awhile, almost 1 month I must say. That's the longest time ever going on without posting anything. Well, I'm sure you are all very well aware that I've be freaking busy...With what? Duh-uh! Packing of course and shopping too! This time my shopping trip is more like buying people presents and food items yg segera and stationaries etc. No clothes, shoes or jewelleries for that matter. Hehe....percaya ke? lolz, I was hoping u wont. Hahaha. Yeah, I did buy A SHIRT, A PAIR OF FLATS and 2 NECKLACES! but that's it, nothing more. That shirt is to be worn on the day I left Malaysia i.e dlm flight lahhh cos I have to look all very dressed up and glam. hehe. And the flats n necklace would also be included in my flying-to-canada-wardrobe. Hah. I didn't even find any handbags of my taste, which is a huge dissapoinment. Well, bukan takde...tapi mahal. haha. I was aiming for Guess or UCB but, biasalahhh....if you dont have RM300-ish, don't bother yourself. So, to give myself a lil comfort, I thought of buying a bag at Aldo. haha.

Anyways, enough bout that nonsense. lolz. hush, don't tell the rest of the dateenz that I said talking bout fashion n shopping are nonsense, they will freak out! *grin*
As of now, I put on hold my packing duties and focus more on getting a ticket back to Toronto. This u might not know yet, unless u've been talking to me this past few days. Guess what? Our award winning airline, MAS that is, decided to cancel my flight to NY...OMFG huh! and they rescheduled me on Saturday. This is soo unacceptable, not if I got to know about it 2 days before flying. I'm a messed yesterday trying to figure out how the hell am I gonna get my compensation from MAS because I have to pay penalties if I want to change my connecting flight from NY to Toronto. Damn it! However, I have to give myself credit for fighting for my rights (ni EN Aznan cadang)...because MAS decided to pay for the penalties! YESS! I'm all very excited yesterday. Now I'm all very calmed, but I still have to inform SO MANY PEOPLE about this change of date. This is very tiring..... and expensive on the phone bills too!

So, I'm only concentrating on going back right now. I feel a slight feeling of euphoria this time...I just don't know why. All I know, Izzy and I have decided to go shopping for our back to school wardrobe. haha. Mesti ade sale yg best! OK, peace out for now.

No comments: