Saturday, May 30, 2009

5,201 words and a few more tonight

Tonight, I finished my SIFT report.
17 pages
5,201 words
What a painful report to write. Haha. I only love the work I did on the pictures! Below are some of the pictures from my report. I have to put them up here cause they are amazing.
*eheh, puji diri memang laaa seronok*
As I was writing my report, I realized Dr. Plint gave me more assignment than previous year SIFT participant! Hummmm....


Carbonate cores. I think I will be working with them again for my thesis


Dekat Frank Slide :)
1. Nadia and conglomerate
2. Rock unit in Banff Formation - cherty limestone
3. Crinoid fossil in Livingstone Formation. comel je crinoid tuh


FOLDS! This place has the most folds I've seen in my life!

*I asked Dr. Plint if I can be his field assistant, hopefully the answer is YES!*
AND,
I need to change the header picture. It's getting old, but I don't have a theme yet :(

No comments: