Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Joyride of 2009

Hello, you fool, I love you
C'mon join the joyride!

What the hell. I just feel like writing out some of the best (or worst) things of 2009!

The best LOL moment
"OKRA tu BENDI ahh!!!!!!" (Ariff Shazwan, August 2009)

JUNK food of the year:
Cheetos Puff. Big bag pleasssse!

Best CAFE discovered:
Cafe Cambio, Chicoutimi, QC


Cafe Cambio! Cheap food with great ambience 

Colour of the year:
YELLOW that makes my heart goes mellow!

Best purchase of the year:
H&M Black Blazer

Favourite new TV show:
Glee!! Give me more of McKinley High students!

Best movie
UP! Blew me AWAYY!

Best "karaoke" moment:
Singing "Dancing Queen" out loud with Linda & Sarah while dancing around the table at Linda's crib!! 

Best bus ride
At SIFT. During the 4 day field trip to the Rockies!
Everybody else is sleeping, I didn't. I wrote in my journal, "I determine not to sleep 'cause I want to enjoy this view for the longest time!" 
I fell asleep on the way back to Calgary :P 

Best "Into the Wild" moment
My traveling journal.


Remember he kept a diary? So I took that idea from him. 
The Beatles "Abbey Road" Journal. It has all my traveling details from last winter break to my most recent trip to Peru.


Best new food:
Ceviche. I can eat this everyday


Most (and the best!) physical activity:
Hiking the Inca Trail for 4 days, 45km! and the highest point I had to climb was 4215m a.s.l


Farisa and Marissa. On day 2! See the U valley afar? 
That's 4215m a.s.l


The best thing I heard from my parents:
Tandas awak kaler pink. Dan sgt lawa! With the light etc
(fyi, I didn't choose the tiles, they did!!!!) 

Best ice-cream flavour:
London Ice Cream's Moose Track!
Only in London, baby!
and only in summertime!

$2.50 (I think!) Cheap and sedap!
Vanilla with peanut butter bits, caramel ++ more things. 
I can't remember them all from the top of my head.


Highest mark(s):
Sedimentary Petrology, Catastrophic Events on Earth and Invertebrate Paleontology
I got the same mark for all three.

Lowest mark:
The Search for Life in the Universe. Danggggg!

Longest traveled time:
YYZ-ORD-LAX-LIM
17 hours.

Best "LIVE" performance:
Dave singing in the bus during SIFT fieldtrip! Boy, that was fun! 

The most "I'm a die-hard fan" moment:
Spent $150 on Britney Spear's Circus Tour ticket!

The best new recipe created: (by me)
ALL MY WRAPS recipes! They are totally original and I don't remember their ingredient already cause I always just campak any leftovers on a piece of tortilla and gulung-gulung....

The most elegant event:
Aidiladha at Hilton Hotel, London
I went all out that, and it's okay to be overdressed ;)


A lil more makeup than usual :)
And....I had my bling-bling clutch with me that night.
And....my 4" stilettos! 


Frankly, I can't think of anything more of BEST or WORST of anything. Brain freeze! 
Any suggestion?

I submitted my Report 2 (for thesis) just now. 25 pages yo on Theory, Concept and Methods. Oh dear. Brain is freezing laa nih. The presentation is going to be on this Friday. After that, I'm a lil free and I will continue writing my Peru stories!

TTYL

FZ

3 comments:

Linda Anuar said...

I'm happy cause I made it in one of your best moments in 2009 :) ily darlingggggg <3

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

that cafe reminds me of tjantek! hehehee.. and i saw your bathroom! it is pink! and your room is pink too..i think.. haha.. x igt! ;P

fzrzk said...

awww linda! yes you made it! i really want to put more categories in this list, just i dont know what else :D

yeah, i kinda think tjantek looks like it too! but i havent been to tjantek! LAME! i will this year!
yeahhh my room is pink. i plan to do smthing elegant with that room. haha. first thing, beli katil baru!!