Monday, May 30, 2011

Insignificance

There will come a day where nothing is right. Your emotions twitch like a flick of a switch and soon you realise they are pointless. It will go wrong. Planning is one thing; hoping is another. Put your hopes high you will then crumble. Maybe I am wrong to think I have the control; to be able to hold certain things for certain.

Wrong,
Wrong
and Wrong!

One thing I never seem to grasp is how trivial I am compare to the major things surrounding me. I like to think I am important, but look at me, I'm puny! You can say I am important to you, but the truth is, truth does not lie. Of all the big things, I am the smallest. I do not regret, but everything has an order. Mine happens to be the last. Yes, what am I talking, you say? Nevermind, these thoughts are trivial.


P/S: Feels like eating donuts!

No comments: