Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HCMC

Yesterday I heard the word "drive". What does it take to drive a person or a group? I know my drive and when yesterday ends, I was head over heels in excitement because today I'm going to Ho Chi Minh City!

Oh well, I'm here already. And I like it so far! I'm all by myself now, but it's okay, it looks all to familiar to me ;) I can't believe I have doubts last night on how to survive here et al. but again I had to seek comfort in somebody who knew that I could do this. Haha!

People here speak very little English and I felt bad that I'm not blending in yet in terms of language. I just googles how to say Thank You in Vietnamese. I can't write it here cause I don't have the fancy characters, but it is pronounced as "karm ern". Ok, will use it tomorrow onwards. I opted to take a cab and make my way to the hotel on my own. Some friends suggested that I request for somebody to pick me up, but yea it's not a big deal to me. Along the way, I saw a few interesting cafes that I swear I must try them all! If only :p You know my addiction to coffee and Vietnam being one of the best place for coffee, I just gotta try them all. There is one cafe really caught my eyes, but I didn't catch the name :( I will make the effort to find it! Then, I walked around my hotel area, there are tons of Halal restaurant in this area and this reminds me again that I may need to be a vegetarian on some occasions. I totally gave up on the idea of being a dedicated vegetarian when I got back to Malaysia last year. Somehow, I can't resist.

I will write more. Toodles, need to catch some break.

Just thought I should have one ;)


They decided to tag along to Ho Chi Minh City.
Eh, ape eh name korang berdua ni?


p/s: my certain someone is very far away, too.

5 comments:

binawahid said...

Farisa! Sabrina here. Eh macam tau je sape your certain someone tu :)

fzrzk said...

haha obvious tak?

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

babe! bila balik kuantan? i kat kuantan ni.. keseorangan.. huuu.. ;P

fzrzk said...

Anna! I miss u lah! Dah laa last year tak jumpe! I'll b in Ho Chi Minh City for a bit laa. Dalam at least 2.5 months baru balik KL semula. Kuantan...tak tahu dowh balik bile.

When are u going back to Moscow?

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

i miss u too! omg.. so tak balik for raya ke? I'll be here until 5th sept.. sedihnya ta dpt jumpa lg la kot this year.. :(