Sunday, September 18, 2011

Messy Love

I've always thought having someone dear to you makes your life wonderful because you are always happy. Little that I know, it's a bumpy ride. As I'm answering "yes" or giggled to all people's Qs on my certain someone, I still have my head throbbing from the bumpy ride. Maybe I can blame my life-long commitment to single life that I'm not so BF-ready for a second person in life. Nevertheless, I always go back to "You & Me" by Dave Matthews Band cause like I always tell him,
"You and I, we're not tied to the ground
Not falling, but rising like rolling around..."
It's perfect. And I sure know we're perfect.

Love you, beau.
Always will & always have.

p/s: m digging on our differences

2 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

awwwww...
It's sure a bumpy ride in deed.. Just hang in there, everything will work out fine somehow.. ;)

fzrzk said...

Thanks Anna.
Been trying to make the best of it ;)