Thursday, November 22, 2012

It goes a long way

Say I were to organize a concert at 8pm featuring some awesome artist. Because of this, many who attended it skipped Maghrib prayers and involved in maksiat, then I will be holding the sin for all who attended. Ouch.

And say you are a newbie to concerts and I invited you for the first time. If you begin to love it and go to more concerts in the future, then I will be holding the sin for you for as long as you love it. Ouch.

Of course this is just one scenario, but I can transpose this to so many other situations. The bottom line is, a small sin goes a long way. Let alone if it involves others.

Got myself some nasihat few days back. Just a reminder for myself.



p/s: I haven't been to any concerts lately. The last one was Dave Matthew's Band in 2010 and I kinda enjoyed it. Ooops. 

5 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

Owh wow. I never seen it that way before.

fzrzk said...

Kan! That reminds me of something I heard from Wardina Safiyyah awhile back when she just started wearing tudung. Kan there was this craze bout "tudung wardina" right. Apparently, because of her, there was quite a few people wanted to berhijrah and wear tudung as well. That too, goes a long way.

Good or bad deeds, they go far :)

Unknown said...

salam, camna yer job sperry drilling, tough?

fzrzk said...

w'salam naim. sperry drilling okay saje. dalam O&G, semua job pon tough. sperry a bit more technical and computering skit lah.

Unknown said...

thanks Farisa..:)....