Saturday, July 25, 2015

Must write me blog!

Back in those days, I blogged at night until at one point, I don't mind sleeping late! Not to mention, I had to wake up at 5.30am daily as I lived rather far from KLCC and commuting took time. Anyways, days turned into months, I moved to a closer to work condominium with a bunch of crazee awesome housemates. What cut the frap is the internet connection to my Celcom broadband was so poor! That kills the mood; thus, you no longer see frequent posts after March 2011. Then, to top that off, I accidently deleted my email as the author of this blog...I really don't know I was doing that until it happened. Now, I can only blog via phone. Sigh. Ok, thats my tell tale. My point here is, I have so many things I feel like writing but time and space is putting me on hold. I wish for that long nights I don't mind spending again. Anyways, I want to make a point of keeping this blog. It has been with me since 2007 and I shared a lot here. My late uncle once told me, "write a blog, it will be your diary. When you are old, this is your safekeeping of all the memories you had 'cause you may forget it already." You know, now that he left us all, I think was he said is true, because I can still read his writings and remember his stories. Even in his old days when he had stroke and incapable of doing things on his own, he had left something for people to read and know about him. I guess to a certain degree, yes it holds true. 

So here again, I'm telling myself...make some time to pen down things here. I may not have readers as much as I used to do, but it's okay. It serves for me :) 

 
Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin from me and my family (including my crying baby) ❤️

p/s: I look mak-mak now

No comments: