Friday, May 18, 2007

darn...nyesal bace blog ainil~!!

lol :P since i read ainil's blog, i've been tagged and so i have to write 6 weird things about me... do i have enuf to make it 6? i dun even know...maka, lets start listing them now!!

1. ermmm....when i talk to my mum, my voice will immediately changed. haha. to those who who have heard it before mesti tanye: farisa, kenape suare awak macam tu? my voice mmg klakar la bile ckp ngan my mom. manje2 lar.. *big grin* those who have heard: ainil, izyan...my siblings. korung keep it a secret ok!! just in case somebody who is curious wants to know.

2. i dance to myself. when nobody is looking or im alone in the house, and the music is on or off... i would dance just like in the video clips. haha. after all this while, i realise...im not that good. but most probably better than YOU!!

3. when i was a baby, i would wake up at 4am, just to play. so my parents have to stay up with me to accompany me. kesiann mereka. hehe. then i go back to sleep. around subuh i would get out from my buai and sleep on the floor. how the hell i do it...i dont know. buai kan tinggi from lantai. apparently...i dont get knocked on the floor or terjatuh mcm nangke ... safe n sound.

4. i dont like to sleep with pillows. i have 2 pillows on my bed which i dont usually use. sometimes, i just lay flat on my bed...no pillows no nothing to support my head. hehehe...find that more comfortable. tp sometimes gune juge pillow takde la tak gune langsung. and i hate teddy bears. if i have them, they are only for display ok!! i wont cuddle them.

5. if u tell me a story about someone u hate... u would expect me to be on ur side... but sorry honey...that wont happen. i would side ur enemy. i dont know why but i always do that. something i couldnt explain. hehehe. maybe i believe that the other side doesnt have a say here so i decided to be his/her voice in this argument of urs. sorry la ppl. that happens. so dont tell me that u hate somebody...UNLESS, i know the other side is as whut u r saying...

6. ape lagi ni.... always feel anxious: baju ni boleh ke masuk washing machine? takut baju rosak. if i could, almost semua baju pon nak basuh tangan. haha. although it is stated at the tag : machine safe. adeihh, i always feel colour luntur la, it will shrink bla bla bla....

so that's all the weird facts bout me. hahaha. adekah weird? i think they are. hummm...i thought i wouldnt have 6 weird facts, but i do. that still doesnt make me a weirdo.

im supposed to tag others!! but it's ok. but if u r reading and u have a blog and u have not been tagged bfore...u r soooooooo obliged to list 6 weird things bout urself!!

peace-adios

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo babe!
welcome to blogging world. tahniah kepada kamu!

oh oh number 6 itu seperti tidak diketahui. but we roomies always do hand wash kan kan??

fzrzk said...

lol. no 6 tu mmg tak diketahui umum. but im always like that. kat canada..slalu tanye izyan. ni leh masuk wachine machine ke? lol
kang dah basuh tangan, nak jemur mane beb!! tp but i would do is, i would hand wash pape clothes that i feel like hand washing and put it in the dryer to dry. hehehe

Taufik said...

oit ade blog.. jgn terpengaruh dek ainil. haha.

fzrzk said...

hahaha en taufik aka arif makhzir, saye baru buat blog ni. hehe, kawan2 mmg memberi pengaruh yg besar kepada kite

Ariff Shazwan said...

hahaha...yg ko menari sorang2 tu ak pernah nampak...tapi bukan dlm bilik laa...time kat college...ak rasa ak terperasan.... haha kantoi..:P

fzrzk said...

woi arepp biar betul??? mane mungkin.... isk memalukan dowhh

ninil said...

siot ah arep makhdzir!!