Monday, May 14, 2007

a promise i made

lets not wait for others to say welcome to me. i'll just welcome myself...
WELCOME FARISA...ENJOY BLOGGING.
lol :P

i made a promise to my uncle. i told him that one day i will have my own blog so that he can read my stories. and so here it is. after some struggle... (i dun understand the steps to open an account) i manage to have my own blog which i gave the name -untold tales-
however, im not writing secrets here despite the name lol :P

it never occurred to me to have a blog n to have ppl reading stuff bout my life cos i always just keep things to myself. however, i see the joy of blogging in my uncle n friends. haha..now i feel like having one for myself. i dont have a clue yet as to what i want to write about. maybe plain things that occur in my life? or maybe just smthing interesting that crosses my mind? the only thing that's troubling me right now is when the heck i'll finish download survivor. lol :P with so many shows nearing the end...i wouldnt want to miss any actions. so, download would be a great thing to do although it takes ages!!! having to wait for few hours for a show is making me missing dc++ !! *dc++ is definitely worth missing...*

as for this 4 months break...i dont have plans yet. but as for now, im reading a book which i stopped few years ago cos i dont understand a thing...the map that changed the world by simon winchester is a book about how a guy named william smith mapped out england and wales and produced the first map of the region. since simon winchester is a geologist himself and since im a geology student, his books are worth to read. lets pick up the spirit from the expert himself. simon winchester is definitely a great author. another book by him that is also worth to read is the day the world explodes: a story about Krakatoa's explosion. great one too. as for his other books, some day kite beli ok. ni pon papa yg beli.

lets stop here for the first publication lol

No comments: