Monday, July 30, 2007

i've been tagged...*again*

im such a good person, so i wouldnt tagged anyone else. hahaha

1. A person is only as good as
other human being.

2. Friendship is when
he/she accepts me without any question

3. To love is
to feel blessed

4. Money makes me
all very gedik to spend them

5. I miss
him and her

6. My way of saying I care
is to show it

7. I try to spread love and happiness by
keeping positive spirit

8. Pick the flowers when
they are in bloom...what else

9. To love someone is
to give ur heart to him

10. Beauty is
keeping urself together and look good

11. When I was thirteen,
i was the talk of the school. hahaha

12. When I was twenty one,
i'm not even famous in university (im not 21 yet, but this is my prediction)

13. I am most happy when
things run smoothly

14. Nothing makes me happier than
ppl being punctual

15. If I can change one thing,
it would be who's in power

16. If smiles were expensive,
i rather not smile. (kedek beb)

17. Wouldn't it be nice if
this world is filled with ppl like me

18. If you want to make other ppl happy,
i'll have to make myself happy first

19. Money is not everything but
i still keep a large sum in the bank

20. The most touching moment I have experienced when
somebody who cares for me a lot tries to save me from getting knock by a motorcycle.

21. I smile when
im happy, sad, dreaming etc

22. When I am happy,
the whole world knows

23. If only I don't have to eat a lot,
i can save a lot of money

24. The best thing I did yesterday
was putting a very long card on the fridge for my mom's bday

25. If I ever write a book,
i will chose to write children's book

26. One thing I must do before I die is
meeting my favourite ppl. it is a bit tough...but i'll go for it

27. Doing this meme, i dont feel my time is filled doing beneficial things. hahaha. but i feel happy!!

TO KAK EYNA>>> dah jawab ni..mane hadiah saye??

No comments: