Monday, July 16, 2007

The Reunion cum Bday celebration

What a happy Sunday!!

All of us went to OU for the reunion, but Ainil didn’t know that it is also her bday celebration. Haha, a celebration that took place after 15 days of her bday.

and guess whut, I went to OU on a bike!! Punye la semangat to see my friends. Haha, im officially a minah rempitz. but I didn’t complain much, as long as I can get there is good enough. it was an enjoyable ride considering I don’t have to stuck in the jam, queuing to enter the parking lot etc etc. haha, but the helmet is kinda big, making me look like there’s a mushroom on my head…

it’s feels so good to see them again: Ainil, Izyan, kak eyna, Ariff, Nadya and kerol. Some look kinda different. Ainil dah start pakai high heels, tapi still tak tinggi from me..hehe. izzi still the same. Kak eyna baru second time jumpe, but I kinda think she is taller than the last time I saw her. Hohoho. Arep memoyo je. ainil thinks i look slimmer. Wahhh gembire betul comment ainil itu.

I think others mesti tulis pasal tempat makan itu!! Pandan Leaf mmg teruk. The 10% service tax wasn’t deserving enuf for them cos service sgt teruk!! Kesiann ainil dpt sup tomyam 2 kali though she asks for veggie soup. Teruk!! Other than than, the food taste good because of the company I had. Kalau takde kecoh2, mesti tak sedap. Hehe I couldn’t finish my food cos I’m so used to eating in small portion. So, mcm biasa, ariff jadi mangsa keadaan. Tu pon he just want the chicken. Takpe, asalkan habis cukup ler. Anyways, I wouldn’t have a second thought to go to that restaurant ever again.

Then ariff decides to send us all to our destination except for izzy. After sending kak eyna n ainil to the komuter station, ariff decides to go back to his house first before sending me to the lrt station. Korupness, malu giler kat rumah die. Paling tak leh blah nenek ariff tanye: reti masak tak? I was like oooopps…so I just said, I can cook. Tapi simple ones je la, unless the recipe is provided. Kire ok la the jawapan tu. Tp she thinks I’m studying in Indonesia. Wohoooo….cos she asks me sumthing bout Medan. Tp at least takde la segan2 sgt…(my attire wasn’t so appropriate….)

After that I have to go to KLCC to meet my parents. Darn, I planned to buy few things.. however I forgot it is no longer bout me, but it is all bout fardia. Too bad, permintaan tak dilayan sgt. Haha. But I managed to persuade my dad for a pair of jogging shoes. Hahahahhaha…best best. my dad suruh beli asics which cost about rm200++. ok ler….dapat gak sumthing. Nak beg juge….tapi fardia pon cari beg juge. Tapi nothing fancy her. She bought her blazer utk fly karang. MNG plak tuhh…rm180 after 50% discount. Crazy. My blazer brand ape sgt (cost me half of hers)…beli pakai my own money. Haihhh spoilt too much….nasib die takde size sluar putih mng tu. Kalau tak, menangis laa Farisa di tepi itu. Then die nak kasut lagi….utk fly n graduation day. Fair enuf, I bought new pair of shoes juge mase dulu. Hohoho, belom puas jalan lagi kene balik dah. Citt tak dpt nak window shopping. I WANT A JACKET!! Takde yg cantik…..

Sumthing very funny happened….my dad pegi DKNY nye boutique!!! Then he told me, “I went to that shop…(die tak reti sebut DKNY, die tunjuk2 je)…the shirt is rm400. crazy!!”. I was like, “of course, that is DKNY. A designer brand”. He was like “sape nak beli mahal sgt”. I said “akan ade nye org beli”. Klakar la plak….dah la sibuk nak baju tommy Hilfiger setelah die nmpak dlm cleo (sibuk bace my mag). Nanti la belikan die satu kat outlet. Huhu….

Maka, one day in KL terpaksa ditamatkan dgn pemulangan ke kuantan. I had to drive from maran to kuantan about 70++km. haha, laju giler bw kereta. Amik corner at 100km/h or more. I dunno what had gotten into me that I drove so fast. My dad tak marah pon. Fardia je cuak. Haha. But my dad told me, my driving last night was a lot better than when I drove to KL few weeks ago. Told him…itu midnight drive, I was feeling a bit blur….

So, itulah yg mcm best je…..today pegi beli baju renang. Ok la…and I found my jacket keidaman….wohohoho I dunno if I want to buy it or not….

2 comments:

Ina said...

hehehe
ye sy gembira juge
weyhs tahu x gapos
bagus lah ingatan awak
k ina that day pakai sandal tinggi.ala2 platform..
tapi ainil xperasan sbb die pon pakai heels jadiii perbezaan k ina and ainil masih sama
hahah

ninil said...

Ainil dah start pakai heels??

why dah?
Smalties tu apa beb? tapi dah dirosakkan oleh kakak ah. ciss sungguh!

jacket beli kat kuantan tersayang ke??ahahhaa