Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kejadian yg perlu kemaafan

The incident just now sent me feeling extreme shocked!! My heart was pounding very fast and tears are about to run down my cheeks. I walked crossed the road without even looking if there’s a car coming. Like I said, it was freaking shocking…

I was cycling…*like always* then there’s a junction where I wanted to turn right, and there’s a car behind me. The car also intended to turn right, so it stopped and turned. I wanted to stop too. What a twist of fate, the driver just realized that he got the wrong turn, so cut in sharp and knocked me! YES!! I was knocked by a car just now! But, I was lucky that I was able to unclick my sandal from the pedal. Otherwise, I would be lying flat on the road stuck to my bike. Syukur sangat!! I could have gotten some cuts which I certainly don’t want. They will leave scars man…

Then my dad talked his way out with that guy. Apparently, he is not from Kuantan but elsewhere. So that’s why he doesn’t know his way around. Well, he did apologise to my dad for what happened. But sad enough, he didn’t apologise to ME!! which is a hell big deal for me. How can u knocked someone and didn’t not apologise to the person whom u knocked? That’s insane! I was quite furious… I feel like yelling at that guy about it. haha, funny enough…I said it but it was too soft for him to hear it. Somehow, I don’t think I can ever forgive him. He better hope I will some day. I guess he asked forgiveness from my dad to include everything kot including the damage to the bike. But still, I would apologise to the person who suffered (takde la suffer, saje exaggerate)….Well, what do u think?? Sometimes, I’m beginning to question about the attitude we are having right now. This is a sign of plain ignorance. I guess I’m so used to say “sorry” and “thank you” to almost everything. Not to brag, but it is true. I’m that kind of person. I’ll say thanks to kakak tulis resit for writing the resit, also to the person who holds the door for me or even to the waiter for cleaning the table. I believe, this can make one’s day a lot happier. Maybe not much, but a little contribution seems sweet. I remember my tutor, Janice Wilkinson told me so once. For her, she even asked how the cashier was doing. And yea, that’s why, I guess, I was hoping a lot from other parties as well. As much as I say thanks or sorry to people, that is how much I wanted people to say the same to me once I lent my hands to help them. Is it too much to ask for? I wonder that always. Well, I supposed the song “sorry seems to be the hardest word” kinda proves its point.

Tell u something, each time I did my prayers, I would always pray that Allah will spare me from any accidents unless it is fatal since that would be my qada’ dan qadar. This is something my ustazah told me when I was 10 I think. Ever since that, I always pray to Allah for my safety. I guess my prayers were answered. Alhamdulillah….

3 comments:

ninil said...

wah wah syukur betul
kalau tak turun lima ribu

Ina said...

huhuhu
nasib baikk
k ina agree, certain org sgt susah nk ckp sorry. well it IS a big deal, xpe ah, let go jek. at least u're safe. :)
NO SCARS EVER, I AGREE! hahaha

fzrzk said...

hahaha....waaa tak sanggup turun 5 ribu. kes ultraman dah turun dah. hehe. amboi kak ngah, lama tak berblog

to kak eyna: farisa pon agree ngan akak. sorry IS a BIG DEAL!!