Monday, February 11, 2008

AINIL

oh, my dear friend left canada last night.
sigh.
i know her life here is tough, but she managed to hang on.
i had a bad time last night. one of the worst.
i cant hardly pull myself together. but i'm lucky to have other friends that share the same boat as me and help me to regain my mood back.

to ainil, no matter where u are, i want us to always be close friends! i know i'm gonna miss u so much! i will miss the weekly phone calls we had! but it's ok, distance is a prob, cause i know we will definitely catch up stories in no time!

u have always been strong and i highly admire u for that. i know u dont share ur troubles to me, but believe me, i do know and i do care.

so ainil, see u around ok! in june maybe?? ehehehe...


our first ever picture together. one fine friday when both of us decided to wear baju kurung. note: i'm wearing ainil's tudung. hahahaha. i look weird....


to date: this is our latest picture together.... ainil's 20th bday celebration~!! ONE Utama.


but this is my favourite pic of us~!! hari raya celebration taylor's college. we were waiting for the cake!!

GONNA MISS U TERRIBLY!


2 comments:

Ariff Shazwan said...

letak la video ak buat tuh... :P

Anonymous said...

1st pics sangatlah comot...