Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This is why I'm HOT~!!

lol. do take note of the title!
i got all a little caught up with some funny geologist quotes that i saw yesterday in a facebook group!
the group is "U Might Be A Geologist If...."

there are some reasons to it, but I wouldn't bother u with that. cos i want to go straight to the funny quotes.

the problem with these quotes is U MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND IT!! cos obviously my readers are not all from geology background. but who cares, do read and ask me what the heck the quote is about!

here are some. btw, most of the quotes have sexual connotation to it, so i will not put them here. so, rest assured u r reading "clean" stuff. SO READ THEM!

I ranked them according to my favourite! when reading them, just read as how it would sound cos it will make sense. u DONT have to over-analyze them and figure out how they formed etc. cos u will come out with weird interpretation! just casually read them.

For example, see this first quote, which is also
MY FAVOURITE

Geologists are gneiss, tuff, and a little wacke. (= Geologists are nice, tough, and a little wacky)

I Lava You!

Are you a geologist? Of quartz!

Geologists can be very sedimental

I'm gneiss, so don't take me for granite.

knock knock
whos there?
mo
mo who
no its moho

Geologists never lose their luster!

Geologists don’t wrinkle, they show lineation!

Geologists are gneiss; everybody else is schist

Are you cummingtonite?

Watch out, Albite

I'm gonna strike-and-dip your face!

schist happens

Geology Rocks! (duh)

Have a Gneiss Day !

And I definitely want to own a T-shirt that says:
Gneiss Chert OR
I worked on an exploration team for 6 months and all I got was this lousy chert!


GOSH! I actually love 'em all. I want to suggest to the Outcrop Club to have Tshirts with these kinds of writings cos then, we are cool ppl!
Just like Chemistry has W-ester-N.... where instead of spelling "ester", they replaced that with the chemical structure of ester. I was freaking SUPER jealous of their sweater!

whatevs, cool ppl go to western, so we will pretty much see this soon. i'm sure!

HAHAHA.

i see, this has turn out to be a very colourful post pula...


7 comments:

Annas Aziz said...

haha. my geology club have a t-shirt last year. pon sama gak, list of ten stuff "U might be geologist if"

the very best is: "you have ever uttered the phrase 'have you try licking it?' without sexual connotation involved."

geologist pon ada blaja word2 yang pelik, and lucah at some point macam "cleavage"...

schist happens...

fzrzk said...

haha. mmg! perasan dah lama dgn perkataan tak sopan tuh, but mcm buat tak tahu.

tp i tetibe jmpe group tuh, mcm takleh blah ape yg org lain fikir. klaka gile bace. ni baru sikit.....

Ariff Shazwan said...

hahahaha..
best2..
and aku paham thanks to earth and science engineering yg ak dpt tak tinggi... hahaha.. :P

fzrzk said...

haha. bagus arep!
nmpaknye telah fokus dlm kelas!

Unknown said...

Gneiss humor, I'm geolous!I'm more active now at "Teh-O-Ki," zveloyak.blogspot.com. It might not be your cup of T but it does have some humor. I generate my own humor though and not quote others too much. Get your Papa to read it sometimes. Doesn't he blog?

Annas Aziz said...

huh?
a relative?

fzrzk said...

lol uncle. u got one there! i will read ur now active blog! i did visit it once but i forgot to add the link into my blog.
my dad doesnt use the computer. what else to blog. lol


encik nanas, ye, ni uncle ku