Friday, June 13, 2008

Eye opener

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are people always that evil AND needy when they want something so bad? Is that the way people show u "I will go beyond anything to get what I want"...?

I'm thinking, is using your friend to get what u want is actually using him/her or simply just helping out a friend. Cos right now, I'm dead confuse. I think I'm doing my friend a favour, but the more I think of it, I felt like I'm being used. So what is it that I should feel?
It's like taking advantage of ur friend now that u screwed up. How can I fix a problem that u created urself? Being the girl stucked between 2 individuals was never my kinda thing. I'm beginning to think that I'm a bit to nice and not aggressive enough, that people think they can come and go whenever they like. Truthfully this is not the first time I've been used. I had a few other occurance which I'm not so proud to talk about. Can it be that I'm too dumb to see it? How can u be so sure that u've being manipulated by ur so-called friend. Huh, I guess u will never know right, until u reach that eureka moment when everything makes sense and u were left alone feeling so messed up. I think I should not let these people in the next time, but apparently, I'm a bit stubborn and I do not learn my lesson from before. Next time, I'm walking around with a bit of doubt. I don't care if u r my bestest friend or what, but I don't deserve to be "played". If u want a favour, make it very sincere, and pls I'm a no pro in fixing screwed up matters. I'm not a good talker; and I'm not a good listener. Hope u guys know that by now. But, I will still lend my ears if u truthfully need them.

George Bernard Shaw once wrote : “The true joy of life [is] being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one ... being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown to the scrap heap ... being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish clod of ailments and grievances.”

I dont think I recognized this as a mighty one, and I dont wish to be totally used up and end up in pain when everyone else don't even bother to look out for me. No thanks.

No comments: