Wednesday, July 2, 2008

hati manyak suka

I have to give myself a little whip for neglecting my blog. I do hope people are still visiting my blog despite the lack of content, not to mention I fail to "beautify" my blog layout. It was like that ever since I change the background. To you who think I'm such a lazy bum who can't even keep up to her words, I do apologize ok.
For some reasons, summer holidays seem a bit hectic for me. I have tonnes of things to do everyday, namely dealing with the house renovation. I hardly give myself any time to pamper myself or just sitting down and enjoy things I normally do. Since my brother is doing his practical at some place, I practically HAVE to take over his job as the surveyor. Ahh, not a pleasant job I must say. Sitting around watching some dude hammering a nail, is not what I picture to be my "happy summer holidays". Instead, it is a pain in the butt. And to top that, I promised myself to start studying for Watershed Hydrology, a course - I believe - is designed to fail students. I'm starting to read the notes for that course, courtesy of Leah, and all I can say is, I think I will do poorly in this course. However, this factor has led me to be more determine to at least get a 75 in this course. "It's not impossible to get good grades," said Ian Foster, "but, I work my ass off to get that [good] grade". Ian isn't the all party guy I thought he is, then. OK, enough bout my sufferings so far....I just can't keep my heads off from my fave player. haha. sambung new para...

U see, EURO 2008 finals was just few days ago. And yes, I'm having Post-Euro symptoms - something I always had after something I really enjoy finishes. haha. To say the least, I'm glad Spain won :) I'm just so bored of Germany going to the finals, but never won. This will bound to make my brother mad at me. He is such a Germany fanatic! And I hate Germany because they beat Portugal, lolz. Please tell me u know the reasons why I like Portugal. It is kinda obvious. He has been my fave player since 2004. At that time, he was 19 and I told myself, "Gosh, he is just 2 years older than me, but he is already world famous and make himself a big deal" and I wonder, at that time, what will happened to me when I'm 19....well, I got my answers now. He is also the reason how I met a dear friend. See, that is why he is my fave player, he reminds me of so many things on top of being such a great player! I just hope he would stay at Man Utd :)
hehe. He still makes my heart blooms after so many years :)

I know this will occur to u as cliche, that a girl mesti suke Cristiano... :D but don't put that on me ok!

8 comments:

Ina said...

good to see u update :)
bila dtg kl inform eh
leh jumpa

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

jom makan rojak!! hehehe..

Anonymous said...

farisa.. kite geng la. akak pun hepi giler Spain menang.. hahhaaha.. mmg bengang giler mase portugal kalah. Tp akak x suke Cristiano.. macm playboy daa.... xsuke..xsuke..xsuke... :)- kak alice

Anonymous said...

farisa.. kite geng la. akak pun hepi giler Spain menang.. hahhaaha.. mmg bengang giler mase portugal kalah. Tp akak x suke Cristiano.. macm playboy daa.... xsuke..xsuke..xsuke... :)- kak alice

fzrzk said...

yea yea kak eyna, mahu jumpe juge~!! tp ntah bile laa akan turun KL :(

hehe, sure sure anna...jgn lupa amik saye cos saye takde kereta!

huhu, emo kan tgk match tu. dah la 1-0 je. haihhh, dah nak tertido dah mase second half. tp terjage balik bile germany tetibe attack ngan dasyat~!! haihhh, mcm nmpak gak si cristiano tu playboy. haha

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

aiyook~ takde kete ke? i pon! lokman took the car to kL..

irvingtan said...

Farisa, it's incredibly normal (to want to love + marry + have kids + die with Cristiano Ronaldo). IN FACT kan, if you DIDN'T like him, I possibly would even think that you're not normal? Haha =p

I frequent this blog every now and then lol, tapi agaknya baru first time nak tinggalkan comment huhu.

Enjoy your hols! Hope to catch you in Canada sometime (hahaha, cakap lebat...London and Ottawa bukannya sebelah-sebelah pun huahuahua).

Cheers! =)

Unknown said...

Hi Kakak, Long time no singgah at zveloyak. Lotsa new stuff. Take a look.