Thursday, October 23, 2008

the joy and the crucial

I just finished watching Gossip Girl! Oh boy, that was a good episode! I've always try to find a favourite character whenever I watch a show. Apparently, it was not until these few weeks that I know who is my favourite character in this show. No, it's not Ms Gossip Girl. I actually love Chuck Bass! Damn I think he's hot. haha, probably right now u r going all "ewww" but yeah, I love his character, and I might as well love Ed Westwick who is playing that character. I hate the way he dresses on the show (his style was supposed to be all classy and regal), but his bad-boy character really caught my *heart*. Having said that..., no, I'm not into bad-a** boys. Just this time, it's a special case. He proves to be very naughty n devil-ish (Ms Gossip Girl called him so), but he has his romantic and sensitive side which I kinda like. Lolz. Kuddos to him for acting it so well :)
Oh, as for the female character, I love Serena. Love her style, her hair, clothes (inspired by Kate Moss), handbags etc etc basically everything bout her. huh. And I want Serena to get back together with Dan! shish! <--my new kinda thing.

Enuf with the d.r.a.m.a I actually gotta study this weekend. As much as I hate it, I have to start getting serious. I was talking to Andrew today and he made me realise how much thinking and consideration I have to make as I enter 4th year. The worst part is, I gotta start NOW! For one thing I know, I have to find a prof to become my mentor. This is for my thesis. As of now, I'm still clueless as to what I wanna do for my thesis. I thought of doing sedimentary, but Andrew said it's like too much core logging interpretations, not so much of the seismic interpretation which I love. I do have an interest in what Neil is doing. He is one hell of bright prof. He is researching on the first life on Earth could "born" at hydrothemal vents. Interesting, but Neil is a bit strict. However, I like his style. He pushes people to do work and sometimes extra work, which I like. So, I don't mind at all although I still have to think about spending time studying since I will be in my 4th year. I have to start thinking and decide fast! Oh, where r u going for winter break? i have few interesting idea. Izzy is going to Edmonton and Vancouver. I still have decide if I wanna follow her. shish. I'm always indecisive....whatevs, I will figure this one out soon.

Since I bore u with my story yg serious tu. Thought wanna show u some pics from my Thanksgiving weekend.
Not in favour of a smooooch from me ehh



TD Waterhouse Stadium. UWO Mustangs rocks this field all the time :)


blowing kisses to that player...whoever he is...


haha. in the starting position to dive in


i'm flying.....saket kaki pas ni


ouhh, tangan berdrama


peek a boo donnggg...


i can see the white lightt....


gotta run..

where i've been living for the past 2 years.

love the flowers, love me

mari2 mari2 pulangg...


selamat datang ke suite kami (#442)

5 comments:

Annas Aziz said...

u like seismic? I like seismic too? U like lot of work? well i don't

haha. saja jer singgah. saya pun terfikir gak nak buat thesis pasal apa nnt ek? sbbkan kita dlm petroleum stuff, so saya tak boleh buat mineral exploration. nak buat clastic plak, prof saya byk songeh, kerja dia plak susah nak faham. satu lagi prof ni, dia ok, tp kerja plak susah, byk songeh. adeyh...

Anonymous said...

I AM into bad boys and that's why i have crush on chuck bass.

rasenye nak namakan kucing saye chuck la.hehhee

fzrzk said...

ouh! love u love chuck !
ahaha. i've always known u r into bad-a** kanak2 ainil. gud luck nanti laa ek bile bw balek ke kuala kubu baru :D
tp kalau die mcm chuck, no worries, lepas je haha

kepada annas: betul kate kamu. tetibe i'm thinking of doing something that is actually relevant to petroleum study. right now, i have only things that i like to do :)

Linda Anuar said...

mcmaster marauders hebat! :P

Unknown said...

Wow i like to see all your picture my dear cousin.And i hope to be there also.I wish you will visit my blok 2.My blog name is Adiraz.blogspot.com