Monday, November 3, 2008

in a month and few days, I wil be damn happy. at least for 2 weeks

The downfall of neglecting ur blog is: once u get all pumped out to write your story after that long break, u just don't know where to start! which story to tell first and what not.

That is me now. Damn u 4 labs this semester. I took 4 courses this semester on the hopes that I can concentrate more on watershed hydrology since people are giving me bad comments about that class. Apparently I do not realise that I chose all 4 courses that all has labs. One big sigh!

I know one for sure that I wanna write first. It's a must-tell thing!
Well, winter break is approaching AND I'm pretty sure you are all very excited! That long break (err...) where we can just chill out and spend the money we've saved for so long.
I psyched! that's for sure. Althought I still have to bare in mind that I had to suffer final exams! My schedule this year is bad. I had exams on 8th, 9th, 12th and 13th of Dec. Shish. I was hoping for more gaps between exams.
Back to my excitement...this winter break, I decided to split up with Izyan and teamed up with Nasri, Linda, Mubeen and Sarah. This is my first time ever going on vacation without Izyan. I think it's gonna feel a lil weird.

So, here's the plan: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Grand Canyon and Las Vegas!
I know u are thinking, can I fit all 4 places in 2 weeks. Yeah we can! And pls tell me you are jealous even when u r reading this. haHa.
I've bought my tickets last night. The price was good. I managed to get a ticket from Detroit to SF for only CAD180. That's freaking cheap! but when I added the cost for shuttle from London, it is still good though. Always I would totally go with bus if I know how to get to the airport from Greyhound station. And the return ticket from Las Vegas to Toronto is CAD300. That's ok lahh for 1st January. We are leaving very late at night, so we can still use up the day to jalan2. I'm pretty happy with the price. Who would not when u spend only CAD480 on tickets to those place, considering they are really far from here.
Right now, we are figuring where we are staying bla bla bla. We are probably staying in hostels! If so, that will be my first time ever to sleep in hostel while on vacation. shish. I really wanna stay at proper hotel actually, well cos that's just me. However, if u rationalize it, why spend ur money on hotels when u r not even gonna be there during the day? instead, use that money to go shopping! haha, more sensible eh~!!

next story: semalam i went to my first ever "real" party (bday party dulu2 tak kira) here at UWO. and ape sy rasa? ah! saye telah membazir satu malam yg bahagia!
party itu sungguh menyedihkan ok~!! tpt sempit, org dtg tak ramai...kawan2 pon tak bercakap sesama sendiri...senyap je. music pon takde laa pasang kuat2. takde pon orang mabuk (Thank God)...shish too sad man, too sad. cikgu sorang dtg pakai costume ayam. adeihhh lawak ar. overall, sedih habes! maka tak nak ckp dah. luckily after that, kami pegi makan eskrem dekat marble slab creamery yg best gels. i had cheesecake icecream with cookie dough :) heaven~
tapi downtown mlm smlm, as expected penuh dgn mereka2 yg pakai costume. lawak2 pon ade. tp dah kalau name budak western....costume gile dasyat....sejuk2 getik ni leh nak jadi daisy duke. aww!! irrelevant....dah laa outdoor party kedengaran. pape pon, i couldn't care less about that...haha cos it's not my problem. And as Realplayer news and The Gazette predicted, many people are dressing up as Joker...some tak jadi sgt pon. but nice effort. I saw somebody dressed up as Sweeney Todd. He doesnt look that creepy dowhh.......

and, one more story lahh, and i should go to bed.
I bought an iPod touch tadi :) beli ikut website apple store canada.
saje je because nak that free engrave. lolz.
rupenye free shipping and NO tax. ah, I'm in joy this weekend
The phrase that I engraved I think is so strong and it just came out randomly as I was reading my GIS textbook. Who would knew eh... I love it. Nanti2 ler ckp ape die..

yea, tido time man. smlm dah tido lewat cos berdiscuss ngan kanak2 ni pasal trip. like 4 hours gitu bincang...crazeeee

10 comments:

Linda Anuar said...

perghhhh da ada ipod touch...ape la yg ko engrave kat menatang tu, mesti jiwang. ahaks!

weh seriously i can't wait dohhhhh. SF, LA, GC, LV, here i come!

fzrzk said...

yo yo. see u in a bit darling!!

Ariff Shazwan said...

"saya suka menari"

mesti ko letak itu kan??
haha...

cis..
ak nak gi gak..
xadil!.. haha

pergi time summer nanti laa kut..

fzrzk said...

haha. wey, i'm deeper than to just write those kinda words man.

hehe, aku tahu kau nak jalan2 ngan aku kan arep :P
insya Allah summer karang kite jalan skali dong

Annas Aziz said...

ur going to warmer place this winter ha?

ipod touch?
ni aku angin ni.
bila aku nak ada ipod gak ni...

Anonymous said...

hmm jauh tu dik non SF-LA-LV-GC.

SF & LA aje dah 8 hrs driving (driving okay bukan naik bas)

LA & LV oklah pecut 2 hrs dah sampai.

seriusly, better korang tumpang bebudaklah. kata ngan derang exchange accomodation. mesti derang naknyer

my suggestion - sewa keta. lalu fway 1. pandangan yg sungguh menakjubkan. sampai SF jgn takpi Redwood tp another 4~6HRS DRIVE.

dekat SF ada satu restoran thai halal yg sungguh sedap dan murah. dlm downtown. tak tau dah tukar location atau tidak.

fzrzk said...

i know my plan sounds so ambitious kan? it's either way, we have to figure out how to make it possible because the traveling time on the road is the killing-me-softly part. we are thinking of renting a car. luckily i got my international license, so i'm hoping to do a bit of driving. if not, bazir je lese :p

Anonymous said...

I still wanna go to the arctic tundra before i graduated. Or if by that time still tak cukup duit, keje kat sini je dulu. Saya Mara scholar lalalala~

fzrzk said...

cess nasri. moga hasrat tercapai!!

saye nak berangan je pegi arctic tu. harap2 prof nak bw saye. tp kene study!!

Nanue said...

saye jeles la kakak dapat merantau bergumbira ke tempat2 yg dinyatakan diatas.
sounds like fun!

have fun okeh :)