Friday, November 28, 2008

i can write 2000 words in 1 hour....dlm diary lahh

why is it so hard to finish a paragraph.
sigh

I'm writing an essay right now for my Dynamic Earth class.
I'm writing about convergent plate margin which account to why we get :
- explosive volcanoes such as Mt St Helen and Mayon
- deep and shallow earthquakes
- big, tall mountains such as Mt Everest.

It is a 10 pages essay. Right now I have another 3 pages to go, and I seriously don't know if I have enough material left to fill in the 3 pages. Damn it

Ok, balek menulis karangan panjang! 

p/s: saye kalah pertandingan photography. haha. Neil Banerjee banyak menang. Oz pon menang. Of course laa menang kalau gamba dekat Arctic. hoh. saye gamba kebun uncle saye je :P Even Simon pon menang! sigh. Simon pon hanta gamba Arctic. 


5 comments:

Annas Aziz said...

jgn risau farisa, saya pon kalah gak...

sebagai prize participation, dia bg cap canada. buek apa!

fzrzk said...

aww annas, kite mmg malang huhu

Unknown said...

Hi, a comment has been posted at the posting below which might interest you a little ...

Monday, August 20, 2007
Aries Twins Farisa & Fardia

Lily Cartina said...

i link your blog to mine.
hope u don't mind.

:)

fzrzk said...

no worries darl.



i need to keep up with my blog....