Thursday, December 11, 2008

buku panggil mai mai

since when does my blog got so lame? i cant recall...

i rarely updated my blog this semester cos i was a total mess.... a total hot mess. now that it's the exam week, i decided to give my blog a few thoughts. farisa is such a weirdo during exam times. worst part is, i have an exam tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. i should be studying, but my brain couldnt take it anymore and i gotta stop and write somewhere else, other than my notebook!! damn im very scared for the 2 exams left. they are by far the toughest courses i've ever taken. the reading was so intense that i sometimes end up singing while reading...(err....)


u see, i cant actually contain myself anymore from the excitement of my winter holidays! it's gonna be aMaZinG!! despite that, i still have a few more arrangement to do! talking about a hell of a busy semester! i'm already planning what to wear at each city, giloss kan?? haha


oh, i wanna give u a buzz...guess whatt dawg? i just bought a ticket to see freakingly amazing Britney Spears in Toronto for her Circus tour! ahhhhhhhhh! that will be my highlight for next year! and it's in March....somewhat close to my bday, so i can pretty much call it my early bday gift for myself. haha.


all i can think of right now is, how am i gonna save money? lol. that ticket cost me 150dollars (gedik beli front seat) and u cant blame me..huhu i grew up listening to her songs, of course i wanna see her up close. izzy and i were actually considering to buy the VIP tickets. haha. tak beli pon cos that would be 500 bucks. takpe, ini pon utk balas dendam tak pegi tgk spice girls early this year! bengong ticket habess....



korang jgn jeles plakkk :D PCD is the opening act. haha

later gators, buku panggil "mai mai, mai sini"

9 comments:

Ariff Shazwan said...

hahahaha! ko pergi britney spears?

minah tu datang edmonton gak..
ak rasa aimi sure perginya..

fzrzk said...

ni namenye bekas pelajar2 assunta convent bersatu hati pergi tgk britney spears. gileh ahh time baby one more time dulu masa sekolah rendah :P

name pon all girls school kannn

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah hit me baby one more time!!

hahahaa..
eh sy x minat tau, tumpang nyanyi je ;p

Linda Anuar said...

OMG euw... :P

fzrzk said...

hoi semua! apekah sikap tidak menyokong ini? ainil, agak2 lahh kak ngah, mcm i tak tahu u suke sape :P

kepada cik lynn: saye dah kene "warning"...utk trip nanti jgn amik gamba vain je. boo hoo.
as if, saye queen vain-picture plakk shishh. saye redha...

irvingtan said...

*muka serious*

Farisa, I whole-heartedly endorse your visit to see Britney Spears. May the two of you enjoy each other's company in absolute bliss, love, and mutual appreciation for each other.

XD

fzrzk said...

irving, are u expecting a so-called Oscar award with that speech? lolz. anyways, i will enjoy myself nanti2. skarang, enjoy trip winter break dulu~!!

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

shit!! best giler dpt gi britney nye concert!! bile la die nak dtg moscow ni.. *sigh*

fzrzk said...

aha anna! jeless kann...lol.

ala korang pon ramai gak yang dtg!!