Friday, November 14, 2008

today in a few paragraphs~

I've been very slow with my blog. I never felt so occupied all the time. This year is very jumbled up! I can't blame anyone, or anything, it's freaking third year! I am expected to be busy! and for the record, I am!

haha. what an intro.

Today, I feel proud of myself for so many reasons
The foremost is I spent significant hours in the library studying. This has become my new habit since last week. lol. Last week was my first time to study in Weldon Library since I've been here, but last week was just for an hour. If not cause of hunger and headache, I would have stayed there longer...I'm proud of myself (giving myself a pat)
This is to prove that I'm not a lazy bum. And whom am I trying to prove to? errr...myself.

Today, I went to see my lecturer to ask him some stuff that I dont understand. I asked him in class first....he said bla bla bla....and he touched my head. Fine.
And later I went to see him again in his office to clarify few more stuff...And he freaking touched my head again. I find that weird, cause he is the lecturer! Well, not that I care, just plain weird.

Today, J is looking damn fine. Super Fine. and super hawt too! I was walking (+ talking), with my lecturer (same dgn yg atas) and I bumped into him. I ignored my lecturer to talk to J. Haahaha..sorry cikgu. Cikgu then talked to M who was with J at that time. hohoho. And M told me to go to the colloquium...cause it's supposed to be fun.

So,

Today, I went to my first colloquium ever at UWO! Shame on me! Went there alone, without Izzy whom I parted since 9.30am. I sat at the back, cos sitting at back is supposed to look cool. And the room started to be filled with old lads and unfamiliar faces. I told to myself, damn what am I getting myself into! Finally, when it is almost the time for the talk, few familiar faces walked in, including J. yea, they sat at the back. This proves my claim that sitting at the back is cool. Only old profs sat in front. The talk was fun. Ian, Sam and sape tah were talking bout their trip to Cyprus. And another 3 were talking bout their trip to Cornwall, UK. This is all part of the International Field Camp Program. Listening to their stories make me all pumped up! If possible, I want to join the program next year. Guess where they are going next year??
Freaking Portugal and SPain! Damn, I have to go on that trip! Mahu mahu, no matter what it costs me to! Well, partly it is funded, so I might pay just a lil. But I also have my dreams to go to Arctic next year. ah, I have so many things in mind, so many places to go, all I can ask for is pls, can I have more time here!

yeah. itu sahaja for today. right now, I am still hungry and headache!
bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kegemokan terserlah scr bersinar2

fzrzk said...

ngong. ingat aku tak tau kau sape...tah hape2... haha

irvingtan said...

Lecturer nak kasi berkat tuh. Haha!

fzrzk said...

hah! if only laa irving...

mana tahu pas ni he remembers me as bdak kene ketuk kepala...pastu die rase kesian and gives me extra extra marks.weee

ceyyyhh, such a wishful thinking man. not gonna happen laa!