Friday, April 3, 2009

on hiatus....oh, Good Luck

I'm listening to Stronger by Britney Spears while writing this.

It's April, and I'm sure all of you know what month this is! Dang! Final Exam dong. So, all I want to say is GOOD LUCK to all of you. I hope you will do excellent in all your papers. I need luck too guys! Send me some luck... I think I will put my writing here on hiatus, probably the bday pictures I promised will not come true too cause the pictures are with Izzy and I don't want to push her to transfer the pictures. In all, third year has been very crazy. There are some moments that I cherish cause this year, I made more friends. Not to forget the HUGE drama last year involving me and a bunch of girls here. Somehow, my approach to that is just bury the hatchet, although I can see some that refuse to do so. It's okay, take it the way you like it. Other than that, this has been a great year. I can't wait for SIFT!

So guys, to let you know, I will fly to Calgary on 29 April. I will be back in London on May 19. I will do a little traveling with Harun after the program. For that, I'm saving all my money! Not a single penny will go to waste! So far, it seems like I will spend close to CAD400. Grrrr! I also applied for SIFT Summer Job Program. So, my interview will be before the program, and I am really hoping to get a job in the exploration industry. If I do get a job, I will be staying in Calgary the whole summer. Oh My! Boleh laa pegi Edmonton :) Arep, paham2 tak nih?

I'm signing off.
Invisible for a month. See you guys in a month or so. Probably I will start writing after SIFT. Tengok lahh

4 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

i'll miss u...

Afiqah said...

good luck juga
and all the best for your interview :)

fzrzk said...

anna: miss me eh...i'll be back with bombastic post! haha

afiqah: thanks!

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

sure u will!! hehehe.. good luck babe!