Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A rough start that ends well

Yesterday
My day started off okay. I slept so late, but I gotta wake up so early. Well, some friends kinda keep me "awake" that night wishing me Happy Birthday and all. Honestly, I don't feel any excitement at all. More like, I couldn't care less about my bday this year. I have so many things on my mind now, I just couldn't afford to spare some excitement for the day I turn 22.

In the past, I think most of you might know, I look forward to my birthday. I even remind people about it. Gile horror korup, but not this year. Dang! I gotta blame it on the presentations. I had 2 presentations back to back. So, what is there in Birthday for me to be excited about when I was too busy worrying about these two. GRR!! Well, just for the record, I did OK for the first presentation, but horribly on the second one. It got worst when I started to say the wrong things and somebody corrected me during my presentation... and, what did I do? I just laughed at myself during the presentation. That was my escape route. The same guy even try to get me, later on, with a question that was TOTALLY unrelated to my topic, but sorry dude, I know stuff.
For that, I was mad at myself... that presentation could actually turn out great if I didn't do all these little mistakes! MAD MAD MAD

Whatever.

Little that I know, Izzy and Leah were planning my bday-dinner-celebration last night. She handed me the Invitation at noon, and I rather happy. We went to Ben Thanh, a Vietnamese-Thai restaurant. They do have Malaysian food such as Laksa.
.......they food was good, I enjoyed it. We had rice, mango fish, and shrimp green curry. For appetizer, we ordered crispy cyclone shrimp. We finished of our dinner with strawberry bubble tea (for me) and 3 sweet bean & coconut milk drink (for Izzy).

I got a sweater and a candle for Izzy as bday gift. Leah gave me Victoria Secret's Juiced Berry body mist...MY FAVOURITE. As of right now, I'm wearing the sweater and sprayed the body mist all over myself...GRRR! Love IT!

Some pics from last night.
I will put up more later...


Eyes to tired to open...


Jangan jealous....

Gambar yang takde kaitan dgn topic. Brendan is so hawt right now! AWW!!
Linda, setuju kannn...hehe


Later Gators!

6 comments:

Linda Anuar said...

STUJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
hahahahah
glad to hear you prezentasi went well. but for the 2nd, i'm sure you were just over-worried about it. i bet you did well too on the 2nd one. once again, happy belated birthday beybeyh. will pay you a visit, promise :D hugssssssssssss

fzrzk said...

heh lynn...tak bagus ahh. mmg tak bagus. giler horror tak puas hati dowh. terima kasih wish...byk tol outlet2 kamu wish. sini, facebook, YM. haha. saye suke!

promise ahhh, sy tuntut ok!
paper pon, suke kot brendan tuh!! jgn cilok!

ninil said...

weyh mata korup gila. xle photoshop ke kasik besar. hahhahah

fzrzk said...

ainil korup. mata dah terlalu letih tuhh practise presentation smpai kol 2am lebih!! sambil berchatting dgn kawan!

Akak cun said...

happy birthday farisa - udang cyclone itu sungguh mengerikan ok

fzrzk said...

haha. thanks kak azidah!!
ngeri ke?? tapi biler masuk mulut...ummmm sedap nye...!! bleh tutup mata sambil makan! ahaha