Thursday, August 20, 2009

I got a Jazzy feeling

I called my mom today and the first thing I got to listen to was her bebelan about how I didn't call her for more than 3 weeks. Hehe. Bad kid! Sorry Mommy.

Well, after all that, I got to know that all of them (except my dad) went to Ikea to get some new things for the house. Yeay! Finally, the house is almost done. Although I'm not there to suffer the agony of house renovation, but from the stories I heard...I can only pity them from afar! What's best is of course redecorating the house. I don't know how my parents will decorate the house, but I hope it is somewhat along my imagination. It kills me not to be able to be the advisor cause they always listen to me :) and of course, that would mean I'll get the things I wanted. Haha. Teruk punye budak. This time is different then! Geez. My sister just told me they bought a new washing machine and a stove. OMG! Really? It's okay it's okay, those two things are not my biggest concern. I'm more concern about the fridge. Haha. Hopefully they will get it later so that I can choose. Other than that, my sister told me they got things for her room and my brother's; as well as book shelves for my dad. Cool. Again, none for my concern. Lol. I'm desperately asking my sister to send me pictures of my bathroom!

Okay. Now, the bathroom is MY BIGGEST CONCERN! Guess what? For almost all the years we moved to that house (since I was 8), I used only 1 bathroom - the biggest bathroom. And I don't share it with anybody, unless it's an emergency on their behalf. Whatever, the point is...I'm very particular about it! Although, I have to admit, I don't like to clean it. Haha, I still leave it to my mom to do it. The most I would do is, clean the sink. Hik hik hik. Pemalas #1. At times, I just don't get it, why the 4 of them would only use that one small bathroom, when mine has the bathtub, a freaking huge mirror, a nice counter top and of course, hot and cold shower. I can't explain. Now that my house is under a major renovation, I told my parents, I want a nice shower place - honestly, I don't know the proper name...so, lets call it a shower place - so that the floor does not get wet. Cool, they got it for me!! Weeee! Wait, I googled it and it's called shower screen.
Heh. Well, don't get all too excited and call me a spoil brat...my parents took the big bathroom for themselves and gave me the small one :( and now, my new room does not even have a door to connect to the bathroom; I have to walk out of my room to use the bathroom. Really sad. It's okay...I have my private bathroom for more than 10 years, I don't mind sharing it now with my sister, brother and possibly some guests. Ahhhh! At least, my mom keep it my style...with pink tiles. Haha. I'm very excited to get some bathroom accessories for my new bathroom! Weeeeee!!!

The other best thing is, MY ROOM! Since I was so dumb to paint it all pink...I have to work with it. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure my dad will be mad. The pink I had was a very serious bright pink! To still make it cool, rather than girly girl, I'm gonna keep the colour scheme to just pink, black and white. Heh. Hope that will do the trick. I don't feel like revealing my plans for my room yet, just in case I don't have the budget for it...but one thing I know, the room will not be girlish!!

Maka, that's it.
I'm off to Toronto tomorrow. I left some stuff at Nadiah's place last week.
Ouh, check out my Obama-inspired picture on the left. Nice eh? Go get it yourself at http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/new.html

Hummmm, I want to show you something. It's my drawings for my new room at London Hall. Yippee! Not the best, but I'm proud of them all.


It will be a Jazz themed room with an edge. Perasan.
I hope to post some pictures of my room later on.

For now, toodles gators.

FZ

1 comment:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

babe! i went to ur house!! bersepah lg esp ur room!! i think ur room jadi store sementara kot.. fardia's room dah cantek.. huhuhu~ ur house is very colourful.. plus your bathroom is considered huge! not missing the shower screen of course.. hehee.. and fardia complaining about the water bocor time mandi.. huhuhu~ anyway, ur house will definitely look great once everything is done..

p/s: i think ur dad patut tukar his bed.. old skool giler and the house mcm da modernized.. kontra2.. hehee.. ;)