Monday, August 17, 2009

Kawan kan dah lama...or baru

I'm back from my trip. A little bit tired, but it's okay. Right now, I'm suffering from stupid bed bugs bites and lack of interesting things to do (I have tonnes of laundry to do, lol). Everyday I would go through my pictures and just smile at some silly pictures I took. Seriously, the best part of traveling this time is the OLD and NEW friends I met along the way. They made my journey a lot more fun and worthwhile :)
So, I've compiled some of my favourite pictures of "the geng"

Friends for 15 years now. She's now in NYC, so we have to meet every chance we have.
Picture: We met in Montreal :)


Ashrul telah dilantik menjadi Sidekick saye. He will be my extra eyes and ears... hehe


My kind of advanture
(Picture credit: Harun)


When two cultures met :)


kami seperti pendatang tanpa izin...Khamsani terasa too cool to squat like us

Mu'min in my sunglasses! Kawan dah lama tak jmpe....
(Picture credit: Ariff)

Annas, Ariff and Me. Drop dead wet at Maid of the Mist ride. Ariff tak berada dekat dgn sy...ilusi perspektif sahaja...

Khalis! A new face for me :)

Yati! Another new face :) Super cheerful girl, I like!

There they are. Tapi I'm missing a few: Nadiah, Safwan, Arif, Lukman. Semua pon budak2 TO, tak sempat kot ambil gambar diorang :(

No comments: