Monday, December 14, 2009

Normal People.

As much as I like to keep in touch with ALL my friends, I find that impossible. The ones I talk to often are those in Canada. It feels as though distance is the reason for being so lost from one another and that I am only living a present life; without even paying my past a visit. Where do I even begin to tell you how bad I feel? or simply how much I miss them now? I do have their facebook and when I look at their new photos, Oh Boy how people have changed over the years and the fact that I don't even get to "be there" in their lives when exciting/good things happen make me sad even more. Sometimes, I get jealousy struck when I saw pictures of their new friends and their new life, but somewhere between the two, I am not included. I'm not supposed to comment on that though, 'cause life is now and you ultimately made those choices to end where it ends so far. But a lil remorse doesn't hurt, no? You know, that small, silly voices at the back of everybody's head that ask all the "what if" questions? Haha. I laugh at my own stupidity at times. Like seriously, how do these "keep in touch" things work anyways? Like comment on a friend's picture once in awhile? or leave a wall? a message? or simply flooding somebody notification with ridiculous application invites?? I don't know my best way yet. I tried commenting on their pictures or send them a message, but the conversation was typical and in all honesty, I hate it. All because it is too all of a sudden to message someone "How are you?". Imagine that after not hearing from a friend for 4 years. Awkward? YES! I want to talk like we used to talk, is that so hard to ask for? It will never be the same again; I feel that already. And along that line, I want to ask, what happened? But it is a question for both sides to answer; so, I'll skipped that. 

Huh, so can I safely conclude that things will never be the same again? No matter how much you care for a person before, it can only go so far. In the end, people changed. I changed. For better or for worst, he/she is still my friend and I want to remember that forever. 

But, I want to restate my first claim. It is not impossible to keep in touch, it is just a two-way thing. I need you, you need me kinda swing. Ahh! Life can be simplerrr right. 


FZ
ps: title yang slightly menyimpang dari ape sepatutnye

5 comments:

Ariff Shazwan said...

haha.. that's why i hate being so far away from home.. now honestly.. i don't think have a lot of friends.. kawan seuniversity mmg ada tapi tak semua org ikhlas kawan ngan kita.. lol.. kawan yang betul2 kawan susah dowh nak cari.. dan ak pulak jenis susah nak kontek org.. reason: 1. ak busy. 2. ak rasa ackward and tak tahu nak cakap apa2.

last2 dah takdak kawan.. haha.. ak nak balik malaysia weyh!!

by the way.. ada jugak kawan yg mmg stay.. ada a few.. dah duduk jauh pun masih sama je rasa.. itu baru nama kawan.. lol. :D

ok ak melalut.. esok exam! arghh!

Anonymous said...

salam,

OMG, i can't believe that i feel exactly the same way you do~!

betul...shikin dok tgk ms mreke2, cam...ahh..sedih je..ade je aktiviti2 yg best yg dieorg buat.. same2...
kadang2 shikin rase yg die org mmg da lupekan shikin..like u said.. people change~!

hehe...sory la..tetibe plak comment kat blog kakok ni ek? huhu

anyway,
your LITTLE friend [ haha ],
sHiKin.. :D

fzrzk said...

haha. kawan university tak ikhlas berkawan? humff i've been on that road. i agree, semua busy and nak keep track "sape aku dah msg etc" is quite impossible right? like i said, u can only do so much. tapi takkan laa kau tak byk kawan. aku ok laa. ramai2 tu ramai tapi tak super tight sgt which is korup on my behalf. geez.

tu laa shikin, your case lagi extreme kot! slalu travel sana2 sini and stay in new environment all the time; hence ken buat new friends all the time. well, you are still young, boleh buat new friends and stick with them instead haha.

Anonymous said...

hey~! don't blame me.. haha
ayah tu haa...asyik2 tuka2 fikiran, pening dibuatnya..haha~!

hmm..terpikir juga nk buat kwn baru en? haha
tp, kene tggu dapat skola dulu.. [ sigh ]

fzrzk said...

lol. yeah. itu ikut ayah terpaksa la kan.
good luck syikin with ur new school kat singapore. well at least u've seen more of this world than i do :)