Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sayonara :)


The view of my falling apart "LOVE" wall is not the thing I want to show you! My backpack, all the way from Malaysia. 

Well...
Toodles my noodle gators!
I will see you in January. I'm off for a little adventure where I will be hiking my way up, sandboard my way down and lie down on the beach while enjoying the sea breeze. I hope you won't miss me too much :) 

Oh, remember this? 



I will read my 10 year old letter here: 


It's an oasis alright. 

Till then, I wish you all the best for your remaining exams. And of course, Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it and a Happy Happy New Year to all :)

FZ

ps: My long awaited message doesn't come. I should have seen it coming. 
 

3 comments:

cik ainil said...

ahhh farisa, ayat last tu....
dont lose hope lagi babe, i still dont.

ape pon, have funnn haneyhhh!

fzrzk said...

Macam mana plak kamu yang lagi tinggi harapan? Sigh, ok I will enjoy myself kat sini. Dah sampai dah pon. Tunggu rakan2 yang lain :)

en_me said...

surat tewww bio btolll.. ehehe, salammm