Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The final stretch

Hello!
Forgive my long absence. There is this paper called thesis that's due next week. Haha.

A quick update:
My results are looking VERY promising and I can't wait to write a discussion on them. Well, everybody keeps telling me, YOUR DATA ARE COOL. So, I hope I can make the same impact with my discussion and conclusion. All the best to me!

To date, I've written close to 50 pages worth of material for my thesis.
......When I add my result, discussion and conclusion, it will be close to 70 pages.
......When I add the appendix and the references.........it will be unimaginably THICK

For now, I'm excited.
Why am I so excited? Cause my data are cool :)
But, You can ask me again four days from now. I might answer it differently.

Later gators.
FZ

....psssst, I have a midterm this Thursday. Pekejadahan betol lahh.


A tribute to my thesis.




7 comments:

cik ainil said...

good luck babe!

alrashid said...

mine = 375 pages in total. crazy and what a waste of paper and energy!

fzrzk said...

wtf harun! banyak nye! that is not an undergrad thesis!!!! i think you can ask them to grant you masters! haihh, i think mine would come up to 80 pages the most. maybe slightly more if i have crazy thick appendix. ngeeee!

thanks ainil.

alrashid said...

well good luck to you then. happy that my thesis is off hand for now!

fzrzk said...

thanks harun! i'll have my freedom in 2 days. for now, im still writing my discussion! darn. major slacker!

Unknown said...

Good show, Niece! Seems that you and I are the only two avid (rabid?) bloggers flying off the Akil block! Haha!

Btw, what is the difference between rock and gas? One goes up, the other goes down!

fzrzk said...

haha. i guess it is just the two of us!