Thursday, August 12, 2010

Set the fire to the third bar

This feeling is playing with fire
Toying with it like ignorance, but it is inescapable.
Of that distant dark places only light is the escape.

I just close my eyes and dream. And think
For a second or more …
“When something is so divine, it is the fuel to that fire; the escape from that distant dark places” Then I open my eyes and pray
Pray that I if I fall hard from this dream, an angel would pick me up and hold me.

But this is no peace because this feeling is playing with fire
Words are lingering here and there, shouting and screaming “You fool! You fool!”
And then … I’m here nor there
Confused in my own questions of what and why
Fire is dangerous and it is inescapable.

6 comments:

Me said...

I know how it feels..
InsyaAllah something better will come =) <3

fzrzk said...

Insya Allah :)
It feels like crap right?

Me said...

yeap.
exactly how it feels..

fzrzk said...

haha and it is very confusing. it's like why bother in the first place?

Me said...

=) Because we all want to feel spledid

fzrzk said...

lol true that!!!