Friday, December 17, 2010

Bergelora-lah

The waves are beginning to look a little choppy compared to yesterday, but I heard the weather is picking up. A little heads up for myself: I may get drenched tonight! Yesterday was so calm and I like it. As I'm waiting for my current-partner-in-crime, Annas to finish looking at cuttings under the microscope, I do log correlation. Oh, after getting so used to everything in colours, it is a strain to the brain to adjust to black and white. I must bear in my mind of the certain technology-luxury today has compared to the past, past years. I still wonder today how different things were back in those days.

Status:
Log correlation, OK.
Cuttings, OK.
ROP, OK.
Gamma ray, somewhat OK.

Everything ties in very well. So, I'm taking a 5 minute break to write this out while waiting for the next cutting to arrive. Annas is already "resting" at a corner, a buddy is playing Coldplay "Fix You" and I'm still trying to search for a story to write. I thought I have a lot to write about, but no, I'm only rambling here. I can only appreciate my time I have right now cause I just realized, I should be working 24 hrs here. The intensity of it is yet to kick in, so I can't start dreaming of it yet. It will come tomorrow as we approach the section total depth. For now, I just want to enjoy my quiet time with the boys while trying to put aside the countless reports and other office-related matters. Haha. What a life!


Ok, where is my partner-in-crime when I need him!


p/s: what's for lunch?

2 comments:

aisyah said...

i love your blog and you have an awesome personality ! keep writing, yo :)

fzrzk said...

Haha! Thanks Aisyah!