Thursday, January 20, 2011

Up for grabs.


My kind of way has always been to keep calm and carry on. Maybe George Bernard Shaw was right after all. Gaining my heart's desire was a tragedy that I kept myself up for a promise that looped in a circle and ended at where it started. But tragedy in its way is no Macbeth or King Lear. It's a fallen persona that evokes consciousness before a downfall. And that pain and suffering one had to endure are the constant conviction of faith, the kind one hopes to keep on believing in. No surprise. Be careful, faith can be a trap or the rope for you to hang on to. There is, of course, a choice.

I will be fine. It is a decision I made regardless of the consequences, which if I may add, are not severe. Two people do get to be together without any labels attached cause for all I know the only label I want is "a friend".


p/s: I should get this poster the next time I see it. I like it pink :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

deep... alrashid

fzrzk said...

Lol, can go deeper tak?