Friday, January 7, 2011

Volare!

So, it's January. And that means a few friends, who are studying in overseas, just got back from their winter break vacation! And that is a cause for green with envy in me. Haha. I just got back from a meeting in Johor Bahru a few hours ago. While I'm out for a business trip, I get to collect airmiles points as well. Hehe. For the last 4 weeks, I've been a regular at KLIA. I flew in and out of KL almost every week. Urghh! And at times, I didn't get to unpack my bags even. Just took out some clothes, put in new ones and just leave the toiletries etc in my backpack. If I can say something about the frequency of me flying here and there, I'd say it's okay. I'm 23 with no major responsibilities. Maybe only this time around I get to be selfish and just live life like it's meant to be. Who knows along the way, I'll meet with a lot of interesting people. And that is always the case when I go around. Business card? Checked!

While my traveling days as a student are long time over, I guess this new kind of traveling is not so bad afterall. We still get to hang out and pusing2 a little bit with my working colleague, but the mood is entirely different. This is the time to hear their stories, their experience and some "gossips". Hehe. I mean, you don't get to really know a person at work 'cause you gotta keep it "professional". We hang out at Danga Bay on our first night in JB and that was fun. Heard lots of stories, discussed lots of things and enjoyed an awesome live performance! Humff. Then, meeting, makan, meeting lagi and makan lagi. We had an impromptu rig visit after the meeting. It was great visit, mainly cause we get to take pictures everywhere without any worry that the flash may be a cause of ignition; thus, start a fire. FYI, I need a permit to take pictures on the rig. And don't dream to take pictures of everything on the rig when drilling commences. See, why I say it's great? :) I can't imagine I'll be living on that rig in a few weeks time! I'm so excited. So far, people are looking great on the rig. But typical boys, they'll get excited when they see girls onboard.

Izzy and I kept remisnicing Orlando while we were in JB. Maybe because Universal Studio is just a swim away :p
Ok, my mafias decided to go to Bukit Tinggi tomorrow. Hehe. Berjalan-jalan lagi :)

p/s: Bace Going Places pon dah bosan :(

6 comments:

irvingtan said...

Reading about your life always makes me smile Farisa. You're so bubbly :)

Have a great day now, y'hear? :)

fzrzk said...

haha. and so i would like to dedicate bubbly by colbie cailat to you and to me!


...'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place...

Love that song lah!

irvingtan said...

I'll give you the tingles any day ;)

fzrzk said...

cool! cause it has to start in my toes and i crinkle my nose...

tee hee

irvingtan said...

I'll swipe goose feathers on your face any day! XD

fzrzk said...

bahaha. please don't. i don't want to be crinkling my nose all the time. cause when i crinkle my nose...i don't smile right? :)

tee hee