Monday, November 21, 2011

KL by foot

*Sejuk dohh*

Just out of the blue, I'm reminiscing this mini-walk-around-KL I took with my certain someone sometime ago. We walked pretty much everywhere! Agak berpeluh-peluh juge yerr, Malaysian weather kan. If I can recall, this is the route we took:

LRT to Pasar Seni
(I bought bracelet hehe)
|
then, walked to Masjid Jamek
|
Dataran Merdeka
|
Jalan TAR-Masjid India-Nasi Kandar for lunch
|
walked along Sungai Kelang or Sungai Gombak
|
Stesen Keretapi Tanah Melayu
(We even went inside)
|
Masjid Negara
|
up,up,up along Taman Burung
|
Taman Tasik Perdana-Memorial Tun Razak
(Did you know they have Taman Rusa & Kancil at Lake Garden?)
|
down down down to Masjid Negara
|
back to Jalan TAR
|
SOGO, to kill time
|
Coliseum Cafe, where we enjoyed steak for dinner
(Very old cafe..I believe dated back to British days,
the sizzling steak was very worth it!)

Yes, we walked to all these places. Back when I was still in primary, my dad made us walk everywhere in KL and that's how I got to know & remember these places. Somehow, somewhere in the middle of the desert I craved for the same "adventure" all over again!


I said "we can enjoy steak after that calorie-burn-out-walk we just had all day"

Darn, this is something for me to cherish life-long xx

2 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

wow! I've walked every where I've been to except KL and Kuantan. LOL! :P

fzrzk said...

Hehe, KL & Kuantan? DONE walking! La la laaa...
(semua sbb daddy suruh)