Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eid Mubarak!

Today feels no different than last year. My "baju raya" this year is still my loyal yellow coverall that by now it looks a bit worn out and has lots of stained grease marks. 

Nevertheless, what makes this year better was we performed solat raya in the morning and then, we had a small makan-makan session at the galley. I did enjoy satay, lemang and some noodles. Then for lunch I had grilled tiger prawn *drool*.

I'll be here for a few more days, I assume. Then, back to land and finally a chance to melaram in those two baju kurung moden I got Kak Intan to make :) It's okay for the late raya cause I don't even have the perfect to tudung for my baju kurung yet! *must go find them after this*

With this, I would like to wish all of you

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN  

Take care of yourself during this festive seasons and do take care of your tummy as well. 


No comments: