Sunday, August 26, 2012

Some things can wait :)

So far, I'm still offshore. Completed a hole section yesterday and oh boy, we were very tired! Nevertheless, I'm pinning myself down for study-for-assessment session before the next section starts. Sequence strat, here I come! 

Not!

'cause I found something interesting on my Macbook. After 3 years of using this laptop, I finally got "acquainted" with iPhoto book. Well, you can create a photobook here and send them for printing! Duh, why didn't I know bout this earlier! 

So for my first project, I'm doing a lil something for my Peru travels. Then, perhaps NYC next! Hmm, sequence strat is calling me at the same time. Maybe this afternoon...hehe

My oh my! I'm loving this! I chose the theme "Travel" for this book and it has all the best layouts ever.
I'm distracted by this, really. It actually took me few hours just to get the right pictures and place them
accordingly. Haha. Nevertheless, I'm psyched bout this and hope the result is as amazing as it seems. 


Then you have me. Trying to fake things out while eating an egg sandwich. Grrr!
(tin biskut muchy's di belakang...)

p/s: yet to give out duit raya hehehe

2 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

nak duit raya!! =D

fzrzk said...

Hahaha...unfortunately, you pergi Europe kan? :p