Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Vow



The Vow

If you tell me seven years ago that I'll be marrying Syahir, I would not believe you. But time took it on us, separating us and reuniting us again four years later, only to make us one. Since then, there is no looking back for me and I cherish every day I spent with you.

Today, I'm yours and I will forever be yours. 
With all the love in my heart, I promise to be your forever loving wife, through thick and thin together until death separates us this time. I want to be the best in everything for you, the best mother to our children, the best chit chat buddy, the best partner in crime, the best traveling companion and yes, forever your best friend. 

Above all, I have met that certain someone whom I can share all my love with and who would listen patiently to me every single time. 

For that, I am eternally grateful to have met you, Syahir. 
May we be forever until Jannah.

I Love You. 

No comments: