Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2013 to 2014

And so 2014 began a month ago. It has yet to draw itself to me and I have not reserve myself for any big plans so far. Oh, perhaps moving into a new place is a big deal. Ah, yes yes. It is. As excited as I am planning for house renovation and finding house decor ideas constantly, I cannot escape the fact that we are living just us after this. I wonder how different that will be for me!

Above all, 2013 has set a great note for me. I felt I have accomplished amazing things last year and being married topped the list! Perhaps it will forever top the list. On a side note, I think being husband and wife have pros and cons as you two begin to adapt to each other. Fights and occasional merajuk seem less likely these days; and since my MIL is still the ma'am of the kitchen, I get to feel overjoy whenever I get the chance to cook for them.

I am praying for great news in 2014.


p/s: I miss writing my blog; though I am considering creating a new blog since blogger.com has a lot of spam comments. Luckily, I get to approve the true comments and not let spammers rule the comment box. 

No comments: