Thursday, June 28, 2007

Extremely GORGEOUS !

I repeat…Extremely OK!! He was wearing a black shirt and pair it with a black tie with spiky hairdo and again only one word…Gorgeous! He made my heart melts !!

Hahaha… Gorgeous is a weird adjective to describe a guy, but hey lets not limit ourselves ok!

Last night was the last episode of Emil Emilda. Going to miss the show although most of my family members think the show sucks and I have to agree with them to some extent. But towards the end, the show kinda prove to be a worthy show to watch. At first, it was a bit stupid and cracked jokes all the time, but it gets serious as it progresses. I have to say, I get all the tickling emotions when the show reached the emotions pouring scenes, the romantic scenes etc etc. hahaha…semangat nih tgk cerita!!

Darn I love the character of Aaron Aziz in Emil Emilda. And it is his character that I fall for ok, not him. Haha :P but nevertheless, Aaron is one handsome looking bloke. Plus he did lots of work out, can see that from his good shape…but hey, I don’t fancy guys with pumped up muscles ok!! As long as tak flabby, then it settles

Although he is a brute, selfish, ignorant, and mean but inside he is someone who is sensitive and caring. Definitely the kinda guy that I like :P
Now that the show closes last night, I’m going to miss his character. But I hate the ending yg Nisa tu bukannye wife die pon at the first place. Korup je!! letih tol lahh.

Pape pon, overall rating 8/10. mainly cos I like Emil. Plot: expected ending that Emil will eventually fall for Emilda. Other characters: ok la selection pelakon. Sh amani proves to be a great actress as always. Zizie pon over syal. She is shouting most of the time. Kinda annoying. Others are ok~!!

That’s all for the review (tiru idea ainil)

--------------------------------------------------------- (tiru line kak eyna)

u guys should listen to seribu malam by imran ajmain. Best sangat!!
The song was played in Emil Emilda, and I instantly got hooked to it. So I tried to download it. and mmg best pon. Highly recommended!! I can send to u if u wish to listen. Hehehe

No comments: