Friday, June 29, 2007

yesterday was nice and not nice

it was nice cos Alam won So You Think You Can Dance and 4 friends visited me yesterday
it was not nice cos i had stomach ache yg korup sangat. haven't had stomach ache in ages!!

Last was show was awesome! i always wanted Alam to win. cos i like his spirit, his creativeness and his energy when he performs. for his solo performance he did what he usually do that is breakdance. and in his solo performance, can u imagine he did his push ups while staying up-side-down! mann this guy have strong arms~!! so im excited that he won that rm50, 000. cool huh....

and as for the visits from my friends. didnt expect it at all. munir called around 3pm and wanted to meet up. siap dtg rumah lagi. haha, but i didnt invite him in cos my house as usual is a mess and plus my parents are not at home, so it wouldnt be nice to invite some guy friend into the house. wah munir, now drives a BMW. haha, dah macho dah. but he is still the funny person he was in high school. we were talking mostly bout other friends including talking about the past. we were together in prefects body and in athletics. i think he is one of the most talented sprinter in my school. he kinda achieved a lot for the school, including representing pahang in MSSM. and yea, he is the 'anak kesayangan' pengetua. lol :P

and later at night, got a phone call lagi. this time my seniors pulak that want to come and see me and fardia. hah. how am i even begin to write bout them. we are together in scout 16 and taek-won-do. and i guess we are all black belt holder except for my friend's brother. they kinda cool and they rock my high school life. owhh their names are shaffran and shafarin. about me and shafarin, there's a lot to tell. but i don't wish to write cos it is too long. let's just say, he is one of the sweetest guy i've ever known...and as we were chatting, along came azar...another friend from high school who is my junior and lives behind my house. haha. kinda funny...he was on his way home and he caught us talking at the gate, so he stopped by. mann he is so tall now and handsome. lol :P but i couldn't talk to them for long. im afraid my parents would come home n they will start asking me questions. im soooooo avoiding that. so kinda told them to leave. arghh jahat dowhhh.

then the worst of all. the sakit perut time. i was already sleeping when i had that urge to go to the bathroom. then tido balik, then bangun balik. then finally i took medicine. so happen fardia pon saket. i dunno what we ate that were rosak. pape pon i suffered the whole night and i even force myself to vomit. which apparently i was successful tp throw up 10ml of whutever inside my stomach. sikit sgt tp i felt relieved and so around 5.30 am i could continue to sleep until ariff gemm called me!! kacau tol!!

and plus Happy Birthday Ainil .... muahxx

4 comments:

Ariff Shazwan said...

padan laa sore cam org tgh naza sakit jaa... hahaha

ninil said...

wah wah x perasan ada ucapan kat sini
tq tq

alam won, i like
tp, kalau sue menang lagi best kot =p

fzrzk said...

yea...tak kisah sgt alam or sue. cos i like them both. tapi it seems like alam needs the money even more. so, well deserved.

arep!!! hahah kamu la slalu call time2 org sakit la, time bangun laa dpt la suare cam tuhh hehe

Ina said...

farisa
k ina sudah kembali ke alam blog!