Sunday, September 16, 2007

bukan cerita masakan

ape nak masak hari ni??

seriously my freezer is packed with stuff. i dont even know which is which. i have to open each plastic to check what's inside. blimey...and yet, i dont know what to cook. it seems when u have lots of choices, u frozed! hahaa

btw, this is not the main point of my post.

i guess many would be wondering apekah my last post was addressing. i can only tell it briefly without mentioning any names.

well, last may i had told a friend sumthing and we talked our way out of it. so we were totally cool with that.

however, i found out sumthing about this friend yesterday that makes me go insane. i felt ashamed that i've confronted this friend dulu2. it is as if i was only acting things myself all this while. which clearly i am!! that news sent me shouting n screaming of disbelief. lol :P no wonder we are not close anymore :(

but now im ok. cos i had a happy twist few minutes after the shocking news. lol :P and now, im more than ok cos people are comforting me like crazy. kak eyna, izzy, ainil and kerol was a big help!! and a msg from a friend realli sent me smiling sorang2 and guling2 atas meja. hahaha korup.... but yea, although this friend doesnt even know what happened to me in detail, and i was cranking at this friend all the time...but this friend comforts me like err...dunno the word here to describe. thanks a lot~!!
and this friend said sumthing that sounds like kak eyna's blog title!! so cool.

so peeps...nak masak ape ek?

2 comments:

Ina said...

like MY blog's title?
huu i restu him already
HAHA.
tc gal.

fzrzk said...

haha...gitu lak akak ni. karang kalu die terbace ni. im sooo doomed!