Sunday, September 30, 2007

contradiction - i like this, i hate that

haha. i think many have experienced this.
u think u may have some firm belief in sumthing that u like or hate.
well, i do

tu laa org kate jgn gedix ckp. cos now the thing that i hate came to me as the best-est thing ever.
i kinda felt stupid for saying it at first as though im so going to stick to it. it almost as if im so shallow to accept things that are not perfect although they are not all that bad. now, im happy with the things that i hate. and im proud to say it!

BUT, there are things that i hate that will remain as the things that i hate
sebagai cth: i hate when ppl giving out my email/contact detail without my consent. it's like ape kes? unless he/she needs to contact me to ask sumthing important. kalau nak berkenalan...i suggest tak payah laa. cos im not that friendly to tetibe layan sum stranger. and strangers yg korup really pissed me off. few nights ago, there is this guy who wanted to be "friends" with me and got my email from his friend. i wanted to know who "this" friend is, but he refuses to tell me. he wanted to start fresh. i said, ok..so pls introduce urself. die ckp ladies first. i was like...hello, i asked u first. then die ckp there is this phrase in this world that says ladies first. i was soo mad. i said, i know that phrase, im not dumb. then i sign out. i guess i was emo at that time. padan muka sape suruh tegur time farisa moody. and at that same time...takyah laa ngade2 sgt. like i want to know u sgt. hello....bukannye susah introduce urself dulu.

haha. emo skit.

but i had a VERY happy weekend. love it. although there were 2 incidents that almost ruined my weekend, but it took ONLY ONE incident to make it all better!!

[i need to portray my self-control next time i talk to this friend]
[no shooooot, no emo, no im-not-a-sensitive-person when clearly i am, no i-dont-care when i do care]


i dont wish to talk bout the 2 dreadful incidents. but i do want to talk the ONE thing that make up my whole week.

i can smile now. haha.

last night, i had a very good and long conversation with this friend that i soo longed to talk too. and last night my wish came true. it was 130am, luckily i was waiting for ariff. or otherwise i would have sign out my YM and wouldnt talk to him. haha, thanks to ariff although didnt get the chance to talk to him later cos haha, biar lahh org nak gayut!

ape je kitorang borak for that 2hr 30 mins. byk tunjuk gamba kot. tah ape pics tunjuk pon tak tahu. byk sgt. though die letak 3 gamba je. ape lahh.

other than the picture thingy, my friend kinda kasi byk gile nasihat. haha...nasihat la sgt. nahh, just comforting me with all my overwhelming problems. cos mcm byk sgt. thanks for listening. i think i should shut up once in awhile. cos mmg la i have to many things to tell. tp mcm, takyah la bagitau semua. aha...mcm izyan lahh, she has to listen to almost everything from besar to kecik. kalau besar to make sense la gak. durh uh who else i can talk to right. izyan je laa my target. but last night i think i kinda dump all my stories throughtout the entire course of my life in just one phone conversation which come to think of it again, darn that's so heavy but my friend mcm sabar je dgr n like i said, my friend comforts me. nice eh... and as i've mentioned earlier, i need to regain my self-control next time i talked to my friend, cos when i review balik what i've told him, i kinda think some things i shouldnt have mention. there is this one thing yg sgt patut tak mention, but i was freaking pissed off when this other friend tetibe msg n ckp sal some issues that i've told him i HATE to talk about. so i lost myself there and terus burst kat my friend and told him the whole freaking thing. from form 1 until now. like 7 yrs worth of stories to tell. and i did. so i think i should have left this story behind. cos it's so complicated+awkward+karutmarut+etc. but nevertheless, he listens patiently and just said wow. hope he doesnt freak out. hehe

right, from now on, be positive ye farisa. i want to. let go of all the negative emotions and stay positive mcm my friend. i cant help but to smile when i looked at his fster's shout out "wear sumthing happy...put a smile". yea. will do that once i buy new clothes this weekend...weeeee...

yea. there will come days when u suffer, but there is a reward later. muahxx love to see what the reward is.

this has clearly getting further and further from the title. haha.

ok, my watch list now: u guys should watch my stories too
Tuesday: beauty and the geek
Wed: ANTM cycle 0
Thurs: survivor china and ugly betty.

must watch semua ni!!

4 comments:

Keoi said...

i would like to drop a comment to ur new post..but i think my comment will be a hazardous one..hahahaha...fokus farisa..fokus!!...:P

ninil said...

oh shoot post ini ditulis dengan emosi berbunga bunga!! someone's on cloud nine lalallaa...

err..xle cakap oh shoot kan?? maap maap..

Ina said...

bunga bunga ni mmg indah... :)

fzrzk said...

omg korang ni. bunga la sgt!!
takleh laa bunga2, nanti tak fokus kan kerol! haha

yes, no shooot dah after this ok. nak ckp kene lebih lembut cara sebut. baru lepas filter. hahaa