Monday, October 8, 2007

before this blog even exist...

i just realised i have 3 places where i share my thoughts.
...my good old diary
...my computer when i feel like saving my pen and later print it out
...my blog.

and lately, i've been so focused only on my blog. which is not fair for my other "writing medium"
and so i opened up my diary to write a few things in it.
i got that book in 1997 for hadiah kecemerlangan. agak lame hadiah yg my school beri. but my school had some deal with some bank to open up a bank account for kanak2 yg dpt hadiah, so they can bank in the money instead of giving us cold hard cash!! pandai seyhh sekolah assunta ni!!

yea, but i didnt use that book until 1999. i was looking at the stuff i wrote in the diary since i was 12. hehe. guess whut?? i sounded sooo childish back then. makan koko crunch pon tulis!! OMG!!

i can see how my writing skills developed. daripada ayat2 short and simple, i can now write a more complicated sentence. plus u can see that my handwriting pon berubah!! i think around the age of 14 or 15 that finally decided on my "official" handwriting which is cursive. lol :P konon matang la skit. laju skit bile smbung2.

i have so many things in that big book! from the big thing to the smallest thing like list of all the possible signatures before i finally choose one. and it's the one im using now.

aahhh...it's nice to read old stories and im pretty much happy that i wrote down everything that is important...or maybe not important pon :)

pastu saye terjumpe satu surat which i wrote in 1999. dan surat itu distaplekan pada one of the pages. pada surat itu tertulis: bace surat ini pada 26/12/2009. which is 10 yrs from the day i wrote the letter. seriously tak perasan that it has been 8 yrs since i wrote the letter. now im patiently waiting for another 2 yrs to read it. i cant imagine ape yg i wrote in it. i know it was in ramadhan. and so it has got to do with some ramadhan story! i told izyan the other day bout this, she was: omg, sabar giler. kalau saye dah bukak lama dah. haha, i guess i am a very patient person. :D

and the rest would be a secret.... :P

4 comments:

Ina said...

hehehe
sgt lah sabar kamu ini farisa
terasa cam cerita kuch kuch hota hai pulak
hehehe

Afiqah said...

yup expressing urself out is better than keeping to yourself..merana nanti.But that is just not me dats why i don't really update my blog.But keep on writing coz u have me as a daily reader

Ariff Shazwan said...

weyh nak baca gak surat tuh.. :P

fzrzk said...

lol....i will continue writing. surat tu...mane leh bace cos i think i may know what's inside, and if it's true, hahaha...lagi laa korang takleh bace~