Tuesday, October 9, 2007

i need more people like u ~

lol i had an emotional breakdown last night.
i guess im very sensitive right now cos i was just having a thought, and that thought got me very overwhelmed... but it's nothing serious pon. i just hate when i think of sumthing so hard till i feel like bursting it all. practically, it just doesnt make any sense....
so happen ayish IMed me on YM. maka he has to listen to it all. and i did cry. *agak kekanakan*

bla bla bla.

he comforts me. and now i feel a lot better
thanks.

and he said few very sweet things. i cant believe he said that :)
he said: if u need somebody to talk to, u can always come to me. u are always in my heart u know. and nobody can change that.

isnt that sweet or what? he is such a good friend.

and i need more people like him, not that i dont have any now...but the more, the merrier. hahaha. maybe i should say sweet things to people too.

2 comments:

Ina said...

hey
you did say something very sweet to me remember??
"kak ina, please make him love you"
hehe. that line made my day babe.
you are a good listener and friend too.
and i understand , i am at the urge of breaking down too, tapi cuba menjadi tabah
and yes, i KNOWW how annoying it gets to hate urself sbb menangis x pasal2 kann?
its okay ,cry your heart out whenever you want to, coz as girls, tears is a gift you know :)
take care!

fzrzk said...

wow...a gift? that never occurred to me :)

haha glad that i made ur day. guess someday else feels like that too~!!