Friday, September 25, 2009

My last year to do all these things

Oh well, I didn't take a lot of pictures for Aidilfitri this year. Why? cause I forgot. Haha. Don't worry, I have a few. Lets take a look at them.

Raya prayer
This year the prayer was held at TD Waterhouse Stadium, which is just next door to London Hall. Imagine I woke up, mandi sunat hari raya, and get ready to the sound of takbir! It was beautiful, as it reminds me of kampung! Back in Jertih, the mosque is just 100m from my late grandmom's house. That was a indeed a beautiful morning :)


Proud to present to you pictures taken using my dad's D100 camera. Lol. It is an old camera. He bought it when I was 16. Since he is not that much interested in photography, I took the camera. So far, it is not easy to use that camera! Ariff had to teach me stuff.
And my dad gave me, what I called, the wrong lens! It a zooming lens. Grrrr! See, the guys in this picture is probably 50m away from me, but I still can take a close up picture of them!


Sisters praying. Baju kurung jugak yang lawa :)


Kami gadis Melayu. Walaupon Sarah tu dah mix, tapi Melayu lahh


:) Me and Beegay. We're the gangsters of the hood Hoho


Aww, Yours Truly berperasan depan cermin :)
I wore a different Baju Kurung during the prayer. Got home and decided to change to my new baju kurung. It fits me perfectly, considering I was not in Malaysia. Hehe. I was talking to someone thru YM in this picture.

Next, three pictures of my room.
Remember I told you about a jazzy theme room? Haha, actually I don't even know how it supposed to look like. So, this is my attempt.



Bed head view. I think this is the only part of the room that has Jazz things profoundly display. But it's just my drawings and Andy Warhol's "Brooklyn Bridge" Pop Art on this wall. I love it! The colours just blend in too well. The long white strip says "ANDY WARHOL: Life is a series of images that change as they repeat themselves". Jazz tak nih? Well, I have my retro iPod speaker there (limited edition nih :P) to add some musical mood to it. (Now my speaker is on my study desk). Alarm and Moo Hoo pon same sibuk jugak. White strap tu my Roxy sling bag.



I woke up to this.
My "LOVE" wall. I still need to print out more pictures! 'Cause these pictures are from last year :( The white square papers are quotes from famous or important people. Probably you can't see them from this picture, but they are there. I wish I can put up even more quotes!


Mi mesa
Ok, now my table is pretty messy. Thanks, I know I am messy myself! Well, this is how it looks like. The two big candles were bday presents from Izzy! And as you can see, my shot glass collection is getting bigger :) I bought the purple card at Jasper National Park and it was an art piece from Ioyan Mani entitled "Morning's Daughter". She's a native. The next card says Salam,Peace,Shalom. I got it from one of the talks I went to support Palestine :) Oh! My SIFT Award is also there!

That's it for now.
Later gators

-FZ

No comments: