Sunday, February 7, 2010

All for that Chanel lipstick.

Good Morning to the World. It is currently 10.10am and I've been awake for about 20 minutes now. I must say, what more to do on Sunday than to "sleep in". Usually, my Sunday should begin around 8am, but this unusual yet it's-okay-once-in-awhile situation seems to point to the direction my sister held me back from my bed few hours ago. I didn't sleep until 5.30am. Damn you English timezone! Apparently she has some news to share and we had our webcams on too where most of the time I made REALLY stupid faces and stuck my nose to the camera. LOL. So, I can't share with you the news just yet, but she asked me to help her and if so, she will buy me a Chanel lipstick. Muahahhaha, amboi! That's just great 'cause I like my makeup to be in black case/exterior. Hehe, called me memilih, but I like the way it looks! OK, I actually took the time to arrange all the black cased makeup that I have. HAHAHAHA very pointless that I can't even explain why this is the choice of topic to even begin talking.

This is maybe half of my collection, yang lain are not in black LOL



So, my mom called just now to talk about this news. I pretend not to "really" know about it when I actually do, hehe. And guess what I got from that? More so-called-constructive-criticism (a.k.a bebelan) for me to give to my sister. Damn, I don't know why I involve in this. Takpe, for the sake of that Chanel lipstick. Technically, I can buy it myself, but it's nice if somebody bought it for you. She said "Aku beli kau something dari Tie Rack untuk hadiah graduation kau".Oh, for the longest time I thought she bought me scarf, which is not cool cause I don't wear fancy itsy bitsy scarf. She knows me too well, she didn't get me scarf but something else. "Kau ingat Tie Rack ni jual scarf and bag je ker". Damn, I can't possibly narrow down the things she could have bought me! Judging from the website, the only possible items are either gloves (I don't think so!), belts, hats or sunglasses. Humff. I'm just one curious person. Haha. Tak suke surprise sangat kot :p

Toodles folk. This post is all about wasting my beautiful Sunday morning while waiting for Izzy who is (was, now) in the bathroom. Haha. Well, that was 40 mins ago. LOL. Now I am the one caught up with writing this. Tee heee. Okay, my turn to use the bathroom and enjoy a late b-fast while watching The Big Bang Theory! So addicted to this show! I watch few episodes a day!!!!! Crazeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!

Later gators,
FZ

No comments: