Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nak beli barang saye?

Everyday, I would stare at my closet and try to decide what to wear that day. I don't dress fancy to school, but I still have a hard time to decide! OMG. The thing is, I would meticulously remember what I wore so many weeks before that. So, I cannot wear the same outfit for at least 2 or 3 weeks later HAHA. Therefore, I'm bored wearing the same clothes over and over again. I think you get where I'm going with this (look at the title!!).

Well, that's my curse.
And please take me out from my curse.

I want to sell: I dont have all the items I want to sell yet, but these items...I really want to sell them.

Jackets:
1. GUESS Denim Cropped Jacket size S ($15)

I hardly wear it :(

2. Brown ELLE Belted Jacket

*Mata sepet gile*
Ok, this is the brown jacket. Humm, can you see it?
Err, I don't know how much I should sell it for.

3. Majora Fall jacket
4. Wet Seal black blazer.

Tshirts (FCUK, Zara, Guess etc),
Dressy top and more!
Accessories - necklace, belt, bracelet etc

One picture for teaser. I have more stuff and I should put up the photos and price list later cause now, I haven't finalize things yet (school comes first!!). One thing for sure, I'm selling them cheap.

I don't know. OK ke buat macam ini? Berminat tak?
I guess I just want to see some feedbacks. I plan to organize a garage sale this spring where I want to sell some items that I will not bring back to Malaysia. Of course, they are the big-i-can-buy-you-in-Malaysia items such as kettle, iron & ironing board, my huge mirror, blender, rice cooker etc... So, if nobody say anything here, I guess I will put my clothes up for sale here. Kalau ade orang bagi feedback, macam baru logik letak gamba and beriya and all tuh, kan?

Let me know!!

FZ

4 comments:

Shun Mei Lin said...

me!
but i'm in m'sia. would that be possible?

fzrzk said...

LOL. Yey!

Actually I should mention this, if somebody in Malaysia is interested, I will bring it back with me to Malaysia, tp kiranya...July nanti baru dapat :D

Afiqah said...

interested but size tak sama laa kakak :)

fzrzk said...

yeah, that's true. tp boleh beli my accessories kan? :D