Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cheers to love

My quick reality check tells me I like being pampered, in all kinds. Kindness, gifts, treats and all, they are among the many things girls love. For me, I discovered that pretty late. Nevertheless, better late than never. For the past a year or so, this exactly happens. Above all, I just want to be grateful that I'm with someone who pampers me :) I sure hope I pamper him as much as well. Hehe.


Saw Blair Waldorf wanted some Laduree macaroons in Gossip Girl.
Can't resist myself from finding where I can get them. There are available only in a few cities in the world
and Dubai being one of them. Of course, I had to request it from my certain someone. What can I say?
I'm very lucky *head over heels* BTW, these macaroons are delicious! The green one on the left-most
is pistachio-flavoured and oh dear, I cannot even describe how my taste bud felt when I took
that first bite! My favourite! Sure hope to get more in Paris and London later :) Thanks love.
I really appreciate you went all the way to Dubai Mall just to get it for me *hugs*

My birthday gift this year, very well-fitting for a 25 year old lady *cough cough*.
Just smiles whenever I wear the charm bracelet :) One happy girl.



Now on the loser side. I never ever received a flower bouquet in my life. Somehow, I received this
beautiful roses bouquet when I touched down KLIA from Vietnam. So appropriate and I definitely felt
 loved. Thankss! There you go! My first ever bouquet! Although it was not a total surprise cause somebody
 posted my facebook "how do I like the flowers?" when I donn't have a clue I was receiving any.
Haha. Spoil giler!


Cupcakes & coffee at Wondermilk! Among the little things that I can do to ever deserve such a guy.
BTW, this is one of the many coupons I drew for his birthday gift. Maybe it is not all that equivalent to
Tiffany & Co, but I sure hope he likes it. Well, he is yet to claim any of his coupons despite claiming
"I look at them every night sampai dah lunyai dah coupon book tu". LOL.

Cheers to love :)

No comments: