Sunday, May 20, 2012

No free land

I'm no where near land right now >.<

Anyways, eversince I arrived here on Friday I never had proper rest at all. Don't get me wrong, I did get some sleep but I kept waking up (on purpose) to check the operations up on the rigfloor. After 3 days of all that, I finally bring myself to a proper, uninterrupted rest last night. Nevertheless, work is still on. I still have tons of paper work to do haha.

At the end of the day, despite the crazy workload I do here, there are only two things that matter to keep my mind sane: the sunset and great people. Sure work is stressful. Almost all would agree, but if the people you work with are amazing, you'd not say a word about stress. Agree? :) 


Beautiful sunset. A few other platforms afar.

I simply love clouds; and their simply many forms and shapes

Helideck and sunset. At times, the best place to enjoy the sunset is from the helideck. 

Barbeque on Sunday. Good food.
I had lamb, chicken, sausage, mashed potato and a bit of rice.
Yeah, I ate a lot yesterday cause I missed lunch and my tummy was grumbling!
Well, on top of that, the sunset was gorgeous and so I ate even more. LOL

In the wireline doghouse with great people working hand-in-hand.
p/s: Ok, ok. I will watch what I eat. My dad pon dah pesan.

2 comments:

MizaFirzana said...

Salam.
I was blogwalking and stumbled upon your blog. From the pictures above, are you a petroleum engineer? :)

fzrzk said...

Salam.
Not quite. I'm actually a geologist ;)